JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022 through online mode. Jaypee LEET 2022 is also known as Jaypee lateral entry entrance test 2022 it is a state-level examination organized every year to admit applicants in a 4-year Undergraduate Bachelor of Technology & Bachelor of Engineering.
Applicants will get admission to different branches/categories like IT, Computer-Science, Civil, Chemical, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical & Communication Engineering, etc.
The applicants need to check their eligibility criteria before applying for this examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JAYPEE LEET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Registration: To be released
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JAYPEE LEET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JAYPEE LEET 2022:
- The candidates will get the application ID on their registered email id.
- The applicants need to upload the photograph, signature of the applicants, and parents in the Application Form.
- After filling and submitting the Application Form, the applicants need to take the printout of it for future use.
Steps to Apply for JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JAYPEE LEET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JAYPEE LEET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JAYPEE LEET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JAYPEE LEET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JAYPEE LEET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JAYPEE LEET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Form Fee:
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Pay application fees Rs.500
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JAYPEE LEET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JAYPEE LEET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JAYPEE LEET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JAYPEE LEET registration
- Enter JAYPEE LEET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JAYPEE LEET Application Form Correction?
- JAYPEE LEET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants need to complete Tech 1-year course duration polytechnic diploma selected in Lateral entry admissions from recognized University/Institute.
- Mandatory Subjects: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in the science of 3-year in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer-Science, and Electronics compulsory subject from reputed Institute from any technical board of education or equivalent.
- Percentage: Applicants should need secured a at least of 60% marks in the above mention examination.
- Age limit: The applicants age must be twenty-two years of age at the time of applying.
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Courses Offered:
The lateral entry is given for the B. Tech & the B.E courses in different sectors as per below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Exam Centres:
JAYPEE LEET 2022 Exam Centers list will be provided here once official authority will released it.