JBIMS 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022 through online mode. JBIMS 2022 is commonly known as Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai) and it is also considered as one of the top management institutes in India. The University of Mumbai in association with the Graduate School of Business and Stanford University got the donation from Jamnalal Bajaj Seva Trust when they started the JBIMS in 1965.
This institute was started to encourage PG education in India for applicants who are interested in management courses. The university offers the facility in the main management fields and the functional areas of management. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JBIMS 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JBIMS 2022 Registration: To be released
JBIMS 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022 Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JBIMS 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JBIMS Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||October 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||October 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||November 2022|
|Exam Date||November 2022|
JBIMS 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JBIMS 2022:
- The Applicants need to make register first on the official website (www.jbims.edu).
- For the registered Applicants will have to fill in some important details and process the form.
- The Applicants should keep a printed copy of the registration form and visit the university for the same.
Steps to Apply for JBIMS 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JBIMS Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JBIMS 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JBIMS Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JBIMS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JBIMS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JBIMS 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JBIMS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JBIMS 2022 Application Form Fee:
JBIMS 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs.1200/–
JBIMS 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JBIMS 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JBIMS 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JBIMS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JBIMS 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JBIMS 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JBIMS registration
- Enter JBIMS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JBIMS Application Form Correction?
- JBIMS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JBIMS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only a graduate with two years of work experience as an executive or Managerial Level candidates can apply.
- The candidates who have completed their Diploma in Management Studies from the University of Mumbai can get admission in the second year.
- The candidates should achieve at least 50% of marks in their CGPA examination from Maharashtra State in any Bachelor’s degree
- The candidates (backward class & PWD) should achieve at least 50% of marks in their CGPA examination from Maharashtra State in any Bachelor’s degree.
JBIMS 2022 Courses Offered:
- Marketing Management (MMM).
- Financial Management (MFM).
- Human Resources Development Management (MHRDM).
- Information Management (MIM).