JCECE 2022 Application Form will be released in June 2022. JCECE Stands for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. Every year an entrance exam is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board helds the entrance exam which is known as the JCECE 2022. With the help of the JCECE 2022, the eligible candidates will be able to get admission to varied Under Graduation (UG) courses that are offered in different colleges located in the state of Jharkhand.
The candidates who want to get admission in courses like BE, B. Tech, B. V. Sc., AH, B. Sc. (Hons.), Forestry, B. Tech (Dairy Technology), B. Sc. (Hons,) Agriculture, etc. can apply for the JCECE 2022. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JCECE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JCECE 2022 Registration: To be released
JCECE 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JCECE 2022 Exam Dates:
In the below-mentioned table, the details about the JCECE 2022 Important events and dates are given below.
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting date for the application||June 2022|
|Ending date for the application||July 2022|
|Date of the entrance exam||August 2022|
JCECE 2022 Application Process:
- Applicants are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination, as only eligible applicants will be able to submit the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in JCECE 2022 application from must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of filled JCECE Application form and fee receipt for future references.
Steps to Apply for JCECE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
- Firstly, Visit the website of JCECE 2022. (Link Provided above)
- Now go the JCECE admission portal and then click on new candidates register tab.
- Then fill the JCECE registration form with all required details including basic personal information, email Id, phone no. etc. submit them.
- Complete the application process and login into the JCECE 2022 Application Form.
- after that fill the JCECE Application Form with all mandatory details including Personal, Academic, Address etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by candidates in JCECE application form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification.
- After the submission of all required details, applicants will be asked to submit some required documents including Photograph, Signature and Category certificate.
- Now upload passport size colored photograph and running hand signature with given size and format.
- Only reserved category applicants will be allowed to submit the category certificate.
- After submitting all required documents applicants will be asked to submit the application fee for final submission of JCECE Application form 2022.
- Now select the payment gateways and mode then fill all required details accordingly and complete the transaction.
- Once the transaction has been successfully done take the printout of filled JCECE Application Form and fee receipt or future references.
JCECE 2022 Application Form Fee:
|General/ BC-I/ II||For SC/ ST|
|PCM||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|PCB||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|PCMB||Rs 1000||Rs. 500|
- JCECE Application Form Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of JCECE Application Fee.
JCECE 2022 Application Documents Required:
The list of documents mentioned below will be required to complete the application process.
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Thumb Impression
JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The information about the JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria are as given below:
- Nationality: The candidates who are citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: The candidate who have completed 17 years of age or is running as of 31st December of that particular age are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: The candidates who need to apply for admission should be the local or permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- Educational Qualification: It is most important that the candidates should have completed the Class 12th from a recognized state board of Jharkhand.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates who have scored a at least of 45 % marks in the qualifying exam are eligible.
- Stream: From the Science stream, the candidates should have completed their education.
JCECE 2022 Exam Centres:
Given below is the list of the JCECE 2022 exam centres that applicants can choose: