JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. JEE Advanced 2022 is commonly known as the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced. JEE Advanced 2022 entrance exam is a well-known entrance exam which is held every year.
The JEE Advanced 2022 entrance exam will be conduct by seven zonal, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JJAB). With the help of the JEE Advanced 2022 entrance exam the candidates will be eligible to get admission into different Bachelor’s Degree courses that are offered in almost 18 different IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) and ISM (Indian School of Mines).
The official authorities will provide admission to those candidates only who will secure higher marks in the JEE Advanced 2022 entrance exam. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JEE Advanced 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration: To be released
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JEE Advanced Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June 2022|
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JEE Advanced 2022:
- While filling application form, applicants should not forget to provide a valid email ID and phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- After completing the registration process, applicants should to upload the relevant documents and fill in the details asked in the form.
- Applicants need to choose the exam center as per their choice during registration. The incomplete application form will lead to rejection, so applicants are advised to fill the form completely and carefully.
Steps to Apply for JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JEE Advanced Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JEE Advanced 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JEE Advanced Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JEE Advanced Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JEE Advanced Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JEE Advanced application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form Fee:
JEE Advanced 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Indian Nationals||Female Candidates (all categories)||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||Rs. 1300/-|
|All other Candidates||Rs. 2600/-|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC countries||The US $ 160|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||The US $ 300|
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JEE Advanced form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JEE Advanced 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JEE Advanced registration
- Enter JEE Advanced application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JEE Advanced Application Form Correction?
- JEE Advanced form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: All Indian nationals including OCI/ PIO are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2022. Foreign applicants will be eligible under 10% under the supernumerary seat quota.
- Age Limit: The applicants from the General and OBC categories must have been born on or after October 1, 1998. Five-year relaxation in age limit is provided for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants, they should have been born on or after October 1, 1993.
- Academic Qualification: Applicants should need to have passed class 12th examination or its equivalent for the first time in the year 2022.
- Subject: Applicants should need to have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as the compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- Minimum Percentage: The 75% criteria in class 12th or equivalent exam has been relaxed to be eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced exam.
- Number of Attempts: Applicants can give JEE Advanced exam only two times in two consecutive years.
- JEE Main Performance: The applicants should be among the top 2.5 lakh JEE Main qualified candidates to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Courses Offered:
Bachelors – B.Tech, BS, BArch Dual Degree – B.Tech, MTech, BS, MS Integrated Masters – MTech, MSc
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Centres:
JEE Advanced exam centres 2022 will be divided into 7 zones – IIT Bombay Zone, IIT Delhi Zone, IIT Guwahati Zone, IIT Kanpur Zone, IIT Bhubaneswar Zone, IIT Madras (Hyderabad) Zone and IIT Roorkee Zone.