JEECE 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. JEECE 2022 is commonly known as Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination 2022 and is held by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to provide admission to applicants in undergraduate engineering degree courses offered in the state of Jharkhand.
JEECE is conducted only for admission to B.Tech Dairy Technology and Agricultural Engineering and admission to other BTech courses are offered admissions into various colleges in Jharkhand based on their rank in JEE Main.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JEECE 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JEECE 2022 Registration: To be released
JEECE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JEECE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JEECE Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
JEECE 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JEECE 2022:
The official authorities will release the online JEECE application form 2022 for all eligible candidates.
To participate in the admission process, the applicants will need to fill and submit the application form of JEECE 2022 before the last date.
During the application process, the applicants will also need to upload their documents and pay the required application fee.
Invalid or incorrect applications will not be accepted.
Steps to Apply for JEECE 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JEECE Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JEECE 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JEECE Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JEECE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JEECE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JEECE 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JEECE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JEECE 2022 Application Form Fee:
JEECE 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
JEECE 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JEECE 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JEECE 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JEECE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JEECE 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JEECE 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JEECE registration
- Enter JEECE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JEECE Application Form Correction?
- JEECE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JEECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must be originate from the state of Jharkhand or should be a native of Jharkhand.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicants must need to have completed 17 years of age as a minimum and there is no restriction for the maximum age.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 exam or equivalent from any recognizable board in India with Mathematics as a subject.
- The applicants should have secured a at least of 45% of marks in their Diploma or B.Sc degree.
- The applicants must qualify for the medical examinations conducted by the JCECEB.
JEECE 2022 Courses Offered:
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communications Engineering
Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering
JEECE 2022 Exam Centres: