JEMAT 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022 through online mode. JEMAT 2022 refers to for Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test. The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUTWB), organized the JEMAT entrance examination on behalf of the Government of West Bengal.
Candidates who appear for this entrance examination will get admissions in other courses such as Engineering, MCA, etc. courses in different universities need to appear for the entrance exam organized by the authority.
However official authorities of the university will provide admission to the eligible candidates on the basis of the marks secured by the applicant in the entrance exam. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JEMAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JEMAT 2022 Registration: To be released
JEMAT 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JEMAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JEMAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
JEMAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JEMAT 2022:
- Candidates have to log on to the official website and fill the JEMAT 2022 Application Form, directly.
- Candidates also have to upload their scanned passport size photo.
- It is always advised to keep the printed copies of the filled application for further needs.
- Candidates need to pay the application fees according to their category wise.
Steps to Apply for JEMAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JEMAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JEMAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JEMAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JEMAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JEMAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JEMAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JEMAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JEMAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
JEMAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||JEMAT Application Fee|
|General and Other Backward Class (OBC)||INR 400/-|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||INR 200/-|
JEMAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JEMAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JEMAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JEMAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JEMAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JEMAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JEMAT registration
- Enter JEMAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JEMAT Application Form Correction?
- JEMAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JEMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should check the following details regarding JEMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian &Foreign/NRI National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Applicants should have a degree of Under-graduation from a reputed university.
Percentage: Applicants should have to secured a at lest of 50% total marks in above mention examination.
Appearing: Applicants who are appearing in the final years of graduation also eligible to apply but they will need to submit a mark sheet of it.
Age limit: There is no upper/lower age limit prescribed by the official authority to apply.
JEMAT 2022 Courses Offered:
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Masters of Hospital Administration (MHA)
JEMAT 2022 Exam Centres:
- Kolkata (N),
- Salt Lake,
- Kolkata (S),