JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Joint Entrance Test (JET) Agriculture 2022 is commonly known as Rajasthan JET. It is a state level entrance exam organized for providing admission in various UG Agriculture courses. This year, Exam will be held by Agriculture University, Jodhpur.
Through this exam, qualified applicants will get admission in various Programmes like B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B. Sc. (Hons) Horticulture, B. Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B. Tech. (Dairy Technology), B. Tech. (Food Technology) etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JET Agriculture 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JET Agriculture 2022 Registration: To be released
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Amrita University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
JET Agriculture 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JET Agriculture Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JET Agriculture 2022:
- The Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so applicants should confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- Details like Phone No. and Email Id should be correct and working as all the communication can be done through it.
Steps to Apply for JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JET Agriculture Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JET Agriculture 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JET Agriculture Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JET Agriculture Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JET Agriculture Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JET Agriculture application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form Fee:
JET Agriculture 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For General/OBC/SBC Category||Rs. 1250/-|
|For SC/ST/PC (>39%)||Rs. 1050/-|
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JET Agriculture form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JET Agriculture 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JET Agriculture registration
- Enter JET Agriculture application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JET Agriculture Application Form Correction?
- JET Agriculture form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JET Agriculture 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: Applicants age should not exceed 25 years as on 1/01/2022.
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- Compulsory Subjects: Applicants must have Agriculture, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with any of the combination as – PCM, PCB, PCMB, PCA, Agriculture stream. PCM is essential for B.Tech applicants.
- Marks: Applicants should have secured at minimum 50% marks and 5% relaxation will be provided for applicants of SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC candidates.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
JET Agriculture 2022 Courses Offered:
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- Bachelor of Science in Community or Home Science
JET Agriculture 2022 Exam Centres: