Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Jharkhand Polytechnic or PECE 2022 is a state level entrance exam held by the JCECE Board. The exam is organized for the applicants aspiring admission in Diploma Courses of various offered fields.
Qualified applicants from the examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Registration: To be released
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Jharkhand Polytechnic Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022:
- Through online mode on the official website, applicants can fill out the Jharkhand Polytechnic online application.
- To fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 application Aadhaar Card is compulsory.
- After filling application applicants need to upload their recent photograph (Size: 4 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm to 4.5 cm), signature & left-hand thumb impression (Size: 1 KB to 30 KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm to 1.5 cm) in a JPEG format.
- Applicants should take a print copy of the filled application for further use.
Steps to Apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Jharkhand Polytechnic application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form Fee:
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General/ OBC Category||Rs.650/-.|
|SC/ ST/ Female Category||Rs.325/-.|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Jharkhand Polytechnic form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Jharkhand Polytechnic registration
- Enter Jharkhand Polytechnic application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form Correction?
- Jharkhand Polytechnic form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age limit: There is no upper or lower age limit to apply. Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st July 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying candidates should have scored minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Courses Offered:
Diploma Courses in various Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the state.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Centres: