JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. JIPMER 2022 is an entrance exam which is commonly known as the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research. But then later on the JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research) entrance exam got replaced by the NEET entrance exam.
Earlier the official authorities of the Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research used to held the JIPMER entrance exam in the institution only but not the Government of India have formed the NTA (National Testing Agency) who will be responsible to conduct the entrance exam for the JIPMER admission process. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JIPMER MBBS 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Registration: To be released
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JIPMER MBBS Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JIPMER MBBS 2022:
- The official authorities will make availability of the JIPMER 2022 Application Form in online mode only.
- Before filling the JIPMER 2022 Application Form it is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria by candidates.
- The candidates are instructed to take the help and reference of the educational qualification documents and certificate in order to fill the JIPMER 2022 Application Form.
Steps to Apply for JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JIPMER MBBS Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JIPMER MBBS 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JIPMER MBBS Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JIPMER MBBS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JIPMER MBBS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JIPMER MBBS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form Fee:
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Description / category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the UR and P – UR category applicants||Rs 1500 / – + Transaction charges are applicable|
|Application fee for the OBC and P – OBC category applicants||Rs 1500 / – + Transaction charges are applicable|
|Application fee for the EWs and P – EWs category applicants||Rs 1500 / – + Transaction charges are applicable|
|Application fee for the SC / ST and P – SC / ST category applicants||Rs 1200 / – + Transaction charges are applicable|
|Application fee for the NRI / OCI category applicants||Rs 3000 / – + Transaction charges are applicable|
|Application fee for the PwD and P – PwD category applicants||Nil|
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JIPMER MBBS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JIPMER MBBS 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JIPMER MBBS registration
- Enter JIPMER MBBS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JIPMER MBBS Application Form Correction?
- JIPMER MBBS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The applicants should be an Indian/Overseas Citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be completed at the age of 17 on or before 31st December 2022. No upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants Should pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology along with English and one elective subject.
- Minimum Marks: 50% marks in aggregate in 12th class (40% marks for OBC/SC/ST/PH and 45% marks for GEN-OPH) in PCB stream. The applicants must pass individually in each subject.
- Appearing Candidates: Those applicants are appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2022 are also eligible to apply.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Courses Offered:
|B.Sc Allied Medical Sciences|
|Postgraduate||Doctorate of Medicine MD|
|Master of Surgery MS|
|M.Sc Allied Medical Sciences|
|Master of Public Health MPH|
|Super Speciality||Doctor of Medicine DM|
|Master of Chirurgie M.Ch|
|Fellowship Courses||Post Doctoral|
|PhD||Doctor of Philosophy PhD|
|Diploma||Post Basic Diploma in Nursing|
|Certificate||Emergency Medical Technician Certificate Course (EMTC)|
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Exam Centres:
|State/Union Territory||JIPMER MBBS 2022 Exam City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|