JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. JIPMER Nursing 2022 stands for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. JIPMER Nursing 2022 will be a national-level entrance exam organized by JIPMER. This exam is held to provide admission in M.Sc Nursing courses offered by various campuses of JIPMER.
Applicants aspiring admission in UG nursing programme (B.Sc Nursing) are required to qualify NEET exam to be eligible for admission in JIPMER. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JIPMER Nursing 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Registration: To be released
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JIPMER Nursing Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JIPMER Nursing 2022:
- Eligible applicants will apply for JIPMER Nursing 2022 application form through online mode only.
- Applicants have to fill all the details as required in the application form.
- Applicants need to fill all the details correctly to avoid any inconvenient.
- Upload all mandatory documents in prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee as applicable and submit the application form.
Steps to Apply for JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JIPMER Nursing Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JIPMER Nursing 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JIPMER Nursing Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JIPMER Nursing Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JIPMER Nursing Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JIPMER Nursing application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form Fee:
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For General UR/EWS / OBC candidate||Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|For SC/ ST candidate||Rs. 1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PWD candidates||Exempted from Application Fee|
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JIPMER Nursing form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JIPMER Nursing 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JIPMER Nursing 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JIPMER Nursing registration
- Enter JIPMER Nursing application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JIPMER Nursing Application Form Correction?
- JIPMER Nursing form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: The applicants should be of Indian nationality.
- Qualification: Those who have completed B.Sc Nursing degree of this institution or any other recognized institutions are eligible to apply.
- Registration: Applicants must have registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Work Experience: Minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post-basic BSc Nursing on or before 31st July 2022.
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Courses Offered:
M.Sc Nursing courses
JIPMER Nursing 2022 Exam Centres: