JIPMER PG 2023 (INI CET) Application Form Last date (INI CET) for July session has been extended till 3rd April 2023 for MD/ MS. Registration has been started from 23rd March 2023 for DM/ M.Ch (3 years) admissions. Exam Dates (July session) have been announced. JIPMER is mentioned as the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research this exam is organized in two sessions, i.e., January and July sessions.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JIPMER PG 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JIPMER PG 2023 Registration: Extended
JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form Last date for July session (MD/ MS) has been extended till 3rd April 2023 through INI CET admissions. Click Here to Register Online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
JIPMER PG (INI CET) 2023 Generation of EUC (examination unique code) has been started through login. Click here to generate EUC.
JIPMER PG 2023 Registration has been started from 23rd March 2023 for DM/ M.Ch (3 years) admissions. Click here to register.
JIPMER PG 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JIPMER PG Registration 2023:
For INI CET (July session):
|Online Application availability||7th March 2023|
|Application form Last date of submission||3rd April 2023|
|Status of Basic Registration and last date of correction of rejected Images||4th April to 7th April 2023|
|Generation of examination unique code||24th March to 10th April 2023|
|Checking final status of completion of application form & last date of submission of required documents||14th April to 18th April 2023|
|Final status of online registration and release of Admit Card||1st May 2023|
|Date of Examination||7th May 2023|
INI SS (July Session):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online registration starts||23rd March 2023|
|Registration ends on||6th April 2023|
|Application status uploaded||10th April 2023|
|Submission of documents Last date||14th April 2023|
|finalisation of centres/ allotment of roll no & Availability of Admit card||21st April 2023|
|Exam Date||29th April 2023|
JIPMER PG 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JIPMER PG 2023:
- The JIPMER PG application form for MD/ MS (INI CET & SS) will be released in September2022.
- Applicants can apply for both the sessions through online mode only.
- For Jan session, last date to submit form for both INI CET & INI SS will be till October 2022.
- Status will be uploaded online on the website after the application process will get over.
- Registration will be divided into two steps – Basic Registration & Final Registration.
- When basic registration will get over, status of application (accepted/ rejected) will be uploaded. Students have to make changes and re-upload images in order to proceed for next step.
- After submission of forms, no changes will be allowed in application so candidates must re-verify application details.
- Correction window will open for candidates for making changes in application/ images.
Steps to Apply for JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JIPMER PG Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JIPMER PG 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JIPMER PG Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JIPMER PG Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JIPMER PG Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JIPMER PG application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form Fee:
JIPMER PG 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||INI CET Fee (in Rs.)||INI SS Fee (in Rs.)|
|For General /OBC||2000/-||4250/-|
|For ST/ SC||1500/-||4250/-|
JIPMER PG 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JIPMER PG form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JIPMER PG 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JIPMER PG registration
- Enter JIPMER PG application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JIPMER PG Application Form Correction?
- JIPMER PG form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JIPMER PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For INI CET (MD/ MS):
- Nationality: Indian Nationals/ OCI/ NRI & foreign nationals are eligible. Those Foreign candidates who are nominated by the Government are not required to appear for the test.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have MBBS degree recognized by MCI/ NMC. He/ she must have completed required period of 12 months rotating internship/practical training on or before 31st July 2023.
- Passing marks: He/ she must have scored minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category) to be eligible.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2023 are also eligible to apply for AIIMS PG 2023.
For INI SS (DM/ M.Ch):
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have MD/ MS degree on DNB degree from any MCI approved board or university.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must not be more than 35 years in age as on 1st January 2023. 5 years age relaxation for SC/ ST category & 3 years age relaxation will be given to OBC category.
JIPMER PG 2023 Courses Offered:
- MBBS. Duration. 5.5 Years. Seats. …
- B.Sc Nursing. Duration. 4 Years. Seats. …
- B.Sc Medical Lab Technology. Duration. 3 Years. Seats. …
- MPH. Duration. 3 Years. Seats. …
- MD General Medicine. Duration. 3 Years. Seats. …
- MS General Surgery. Duration. 3 Years. Seats. …
- MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Duration. 3 Years. Seats. …
- MD Anaesthesiology. Duration. 3 Years.
JIPMER PG 2023 Exam Centres: