JIPT Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. JIPT 2022 is known as the Jindal Institute of Power Technology and it is a national-level entrance exam conducted every year. This exam is conducted by the Jindal Institute of Power Technology, Raigarh. Applicants who want to get admission in different engineering courses have to appear for the entrance exam.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JIPT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JIPT Entrance 2022 Registration: To be released
JIPT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JIPT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JIPT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
JIPT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JIPT 2022:
- Th JIPT 2022 Application form will be released soon through online mode.
- JIPT 2022 Application form will be filled and submitted till June 2022.
- Authority will released the JIPT 2022 application form on the official website at jipt.org.
- The applicant needs to register themselves for JIPT Entrance Exam 2022.
- Applicants have to fill in all personal & qualification details carefully.
- After filling, application candidates need to upload a scanned image of the photograph and signature in 50 KB JPG format.
- After that pay the requisite application fees to register your application in JIPT Entrance Exam 2022.
Steps to Apply for JIPT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JIPT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JIPT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JIPT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JIPT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JIPT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JIPT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JIPT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JIPT 2022 Application Form Fee:
JIPT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee for every candidate is Rs. 1000/-
JIPT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JIPT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JIPT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JIPT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JIPT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JIPT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JIPT registration
- Enter JIPT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JIPT Application Form Correction?
- JIPT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JIPT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have 4-years of B.E /B.TECH degree or its equivalent from a recognized board (Mechanical/ Electrical/ EEE/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation Engineering).
Marks Score: Candidates should secured a minimum of 60% marks in the tenth, eleventh, and twelfth examinations.
Age limit: Candidates applying should be of twenty-eight years of age at the date of applying.
JIPT 2022 Courses Offered:
One Year Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Power (PGDC)
One Year Post Diploma Course in Power (PDC)
PGDC & PDC Module