JKBOPEE 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. JKBOPEE 2023 is referred to as the Board of Professional Entrance Examination it is a state-level entrance exam. This exam is organized by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (J&K JKBOPEE).
Through this exam, applicants will be able to get admission in varied engineering courses. The government and private institutions of J&K state offer admission to applicants in engineering courses. On the basis of the NEET-UG score, applicants will be given admission into a medical program.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JKBOPEE 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JKBOPEE 2023 Registration: To be released
JKBOPEE 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JKBOPEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JKBOPEE Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
JKBOPEE 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JKBOPEE 2023:
- JKBOPEE Admission 2023 Application Form will be Started soon.
- To apply applicants need to visit the official website of JKBOPEE.
- Candidates need to Fill & submit the JKBOPEE 2023 application form before the last dates.
- Official Authority will make available the information brochure for the convenience of the applicants.
- With the help of these candidates can fill the JKBOPEE application form 2023.
Steps to Apply for JKBOPEE 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JKBOPEE Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JKBOPEE 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JKBOPEE Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JKBOPEE Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JKBOPEE Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JKBOPEE 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JKBOPEE application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JKBOPEE 2023 Application Form Fee:
JKBOPEE 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/-.
JKBOPEE 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JKBOPEE 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JKBOPEE 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JKBOPEE form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JKBOPEE 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JKBOPEE 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JKBOPEE registration
- Enter JKBOPEE application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JKBOPEE Application Form Correction?
- JKBOPEE form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JKBOPEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should be Indian Citizens.
- State Eligibility: The applicants must be a permanent resident of J&K.
- Minimum Age Criteria: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on the last week of December 2023.
- Maximum Age Criteria: There will be no age bar limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must pass 10+2/12th or its equivalent exam from any recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have obtained a at least of 50% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as their primary subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Such applicants can also apply for JKBOPEE.
JKBOPEE 2023 Courses Offered:
|B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Paramedical/B.Sc.
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing|
|10th Based Paramedical
|12th Based Paramedical Diploma Courses|
|M.Sc. Nursing Course|
|M.Sc. Technology Courses,
SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar
(Diploma Dental Hygiene/
DDM ( Diploma Dental
Mechanics) at GDC,
JKBOPEE 2023 Exam Centres:
JKBOPEE 2023 Exam Centers list will be provided here once official authority will released it.