JKCET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023 through online mode. JKCET 2023 Stands for Jammu and Kashmir common Entrance Test. Jammu and Kashmir common Entrance Test (JKCET) is a state level entrance exam organized every year by Jammu & Kashmir board of professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE).
The examination will be organized for applicants aspiring admission in various professional UG Courses of Engineering fields at various colleges across the Jammu & Kashmir. Candidate should confirm their eligibility before applying for JKCET 2023, as only eligible applicants are allowed to apply for examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JKCET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JKCET 2023 Registration: Application Soon
JKCET 2023 Application Form will be released by March 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JKCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JKCET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
JKCET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JKCET 2023:
- The details filled by applicants in application form should need to have valid documentation proof, as it is required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants should submit their JKCET application form before the prescribed schedule, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed schedule.
Steps to Apply for JKCET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JKCET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of JKCET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JKCET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JKCET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JKCET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JKCET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JKCET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JKCET 2023 Application Form Fee:
JKCET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
JKCET 2023 Application Fee for every candidates is Rs. 1200/-
JKCET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JKCET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JKCET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JKCET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JKCET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JKCET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JKCET registration
- Enter JKCET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JKCET Application Form Correction?
- JKCET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JKCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate should be the Indian citizen and local domicile holder of J&K to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Applicant age should be at least 17 years old as on 31st December 2023 and there won’t be any upper age limit for JKCET 2023.
- Qualification: Applicants applying for JKCET 2023 must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants shoul have passed their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Applicant should have scored at least 50% marks (45% Marks for reserved category candidate) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants for final year examination in 2023 can also apply for admission.
JKCET 2023 Courses Offered:
JKCET offers admission to engineering courses such as computer engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, computer science and engineering, information technology, electronics and communication engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, communication engineering, and biomedical engineering.
JKCET 2023 Exam Centres:
|JKCET Exam Centres||Srinagar||Jammu|
|No. of JKCET Exam Centres||15 centres||6 centres|