JMI University 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022 through online mode. JMI 2022 stands for Jamia Millia Islamia University. JMI 2022 offers admissions on the basis of scores of CUET for various UG courses. Earlier, JMI held its own university level exams but from the year 2022, it has been changed. However, still the university organize its own entrance test for admission into Non-CUET based courses.
Admission to the applicants in Engineering (B.Tech) courses will be provided on basis of JEE Main and into medical through the NEET scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JMI University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JMI University 2022 Registration: To be released
JMI University 2022 Application Form will be released by April 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JMI University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JMI University Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
JMI University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JMI University 2022:
- The application form for JMI 2022 will be made available to the applicants by online mode.
- After the registration is completed by providing information a registration ID & password is sent to the applicant’s email address. Applicant need to login using the details and then fill the rest of the details in the form.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- Take printout of the JMI application form for future use.
Steps to Apply for JMI University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JMI University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JMI University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JMI University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JMI University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JMI University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JMI University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JMI University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JMI University 2022 Application Form Fee:
JMI University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Courses Offered||Registration Fee|
|Faculty of Law, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Education, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences, Centre for Management Studies, Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.) Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.) & AJK Mass Communication Research Centre||Rs. 700|
|B. Arch & B. Tech all other faculties||Rs. 500|
JMI University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JMI University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JMI University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JMI University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JMI University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JMI University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JMI University registration
- Enter JMI University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JMI University Application Form Correction?
- JMI University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JMI University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Check below Jamia eligibility criteria 2022 for various UG/ PG courses:
For UG Admissions:
- B.Tech: Applicants should need passed their 12th level with 55% marks from a recognized board or university. He/ she must have valid scorecard of JEE Main.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics: The applicants should need to have qualified his/ her Intermediate level or equivalent with at least aggregate of 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- B.A. (Hons) Sociology/ Psychology: Qualified applicants intermediate or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- B.FA: Applicants should qualify their Intermediate level or equivalent with at least aggregate of 50% marks recognized board or university.
For PG Admissions:
- MBA: Applicants should have qualified bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- MCA: Applicants should have a qualified bachelor’s degree in relevant fields with 50% marks.
- M.Sc. (Physics): Candidates should have a qualified B.Sc. with at least of 50% marks and at least 55% marks in the relevant subjects.
JMI University 2022 Courses Offered:
University offers several Diploma, Certificate, and UG, PG & Ph.D. courses.
JMI University 2022 Exam Centres:
Jammu and Kashmir