JNVST 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022 through online mode. The purpose of the establishment of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya or JNV is to get new empowerment to rural educational levels . It was the scheme from the central government which was brought in the year 1986. JNV aims in providing free of cost education to the Candidates from classes 6th to 12th. It does not only educate candidates who are taken care of food and accommodation as well.
Candidates can attain admission in JNV in their 6th class once a national-level entrance test is cleared up. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JNVST 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JNVST 2022 Registration: To be released
JNVST 2022 Application Form will be released by September 2022 . Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JNVST 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JNVST Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||September 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||October 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||October 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||December 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
JNVST 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JNVST 2022:
The application can be acquired by DEO or District Education Officer or via from Headmaster of any Government/ Govt. aided/ NIOS without paying any penny. Applicants can apply for admission by simply submitting the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Application Form.
Candidates should fill in the details like name, educational qualification, and other details. Along with the relevant information attached along with the application form. Once the Navodaya Form 2022 is filled, submit the application form at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya situated within your city to which Applicants belong.
Steps to Apply for JNVST 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JNVST Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JNVST 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JNVST Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JNVST Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JNVST Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JNVST 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JNVST application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JNVST 2022 Application Form Fee:
JNVST 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- There will be no application fee for applying for JNVST 2022.
JNVST 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JNVST 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JNVST 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JNVST form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JNVST 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JNVST 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JNVST registration
- Enter JNVST application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JNVST Application Form Correction?
- JNVST form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JNVST 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The student willing to get admission to JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas) must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria.
Eligibility for Class VI:
- The age limit to take admission in class VI will be 9 to 13 years (all categories).
- Applicants should have completed their class V from a recognized board.
For Class IX:
- The age limit to take admission in class IX will be 13 to 16 years (all categories).
- Candidates should have passed class VIII from Govt./ Govt. aided recognized school.
- The age limit to take admission in class XI will be 14 to 18 years (all categories).
- The Candidates should have passed Class X from a recognized school.