JOSAA 2022 Application Form will be released by October 2022 through online mode. JoSAA 2022 is also known as Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2022 which is an agency that was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The JoSAA exam was established to manage and regulate admission to 92 tertiary institutes which are administered by the Indian Government.
Through this applicants can enter into IITs, NITs, Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIT), and GFTI (Government Funded Technical Institutes). Online applicants can give the entrance exam.
The deserving applicants will be given admission, so applicants need to score good marks on the Entrance Exam. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of JOSAA 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
JOSAA 2022 Registration: To be released
JOSAA 2022 Application Form will be released by October 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
JOSAA 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for JOSAA Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||October 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||November 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||November 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||December 2022|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
JOSAA 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for JOSAA 2022:
- Applicants need to fill and submit the application before the last date if applicants fill after the due date it will not be accepted.
- After registration applicants will be sent login password and id proof. Applicants must use the password for JEE (Advanced) or JEE (Mains).
- Applicants appear in JEE (Mains) are eligible to register for seat allocation in the NIT+ system, and also those who are qualify for JEE (Advanced) will be eligible to register for seat allocation in all participating Institutes.
Steps to Apply for JOSAA 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the JOSAA Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of JOSAA 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -JOSAA Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of JOSAA Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the JOSAA Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- JOSAA 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in JOSAA application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
JOSAA 2022 Application Form Fee:
JOSAA 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
JOSAA 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
JOSAA 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the JOSAA 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as JOSAA form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit JOSAA 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the JOSAA 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on JOSAA registration
- Enter JOSAA application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for JOSAA Application Form Correction?
- JOSAA form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
JOSAA 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
Qualification: To apply in NITs, IIEST, IIITs & GFTIs applier have to clear their JEE Main 2022 (P1: B.E/B.Tech and P: B.Arch/B.Planning) with qualifying marks, and to apply only in IIITs applicants need to clear their JEE Advance exam 2022.
Age limit: There is No Age Limit prescribed by the authority.
JOSAA 2022 Courses Offered: