Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 admission procedure is a state level admission procedure organized by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. The admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of applicants marks in the required examination.
Shortlisted applicants from the admission procedure can get admission in various offered polytechnic Programmes at Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Registration: To be released
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Karnataka Polytechnic Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Karnataka Polytechnic 2022:
- Only Eligible applicants are allowed to fill the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the instruction on it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Karnataka Polytechnic Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Karnataka Polytechnic Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Karnataka Polytechnic application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form Fee:
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Karnataka Polytechnic form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Karnataka Polytechnic registration
- Enter Karnataka Polytechnic application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form Correction?
- Karnataka Polytechnic form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should be the Indian citizen to be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applying applicants should have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subject: Applicants should have Science & Mathematics as their compulsory subject in the qualifying exam.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Courses Offered:
offered polytechnic Programmes at Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the state.