Karnataka TET 2024 Application (Soon), Registration, Admission Procedure – Apply Here Online
Karnataka TET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. KARTET 2024 also known as the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test. The KARTET 2024 will be organized by the official conducting authority that is the department of school education Government of Karnataka state. The applicants willing to apply for KARTET, 2024 will have to satisfy the eligibility norms set by the official authorities to apply for the KARTET 2024.
The conducting authorities of the Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka state will award a Certificate of Eligibility to the qualified applicants who will clear the eligibility test successfully. The applicants who will qualify for the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test will be able to apply for a post as a teacher in primary level class 1stto class 5thand in upper primary level class 6th to class 8th. The Teachers Eligibility Test will be held at the state level. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Karnataka TET 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Karnataka TET 2024 Registration: To be released
Karnataka TET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now.
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
Karnataka TET 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Karnataka TET Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Karnataka TET 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Karnataka TET 2024:
- Karnataka TET 2024 Application Form will be Released by the month of September 2024.
- The applicants willing to apply for the eligibility test will have to get the KARTET 2024 Application Form in the month of January 2024.
- The conducting authority will release the KARTET 2024 Application Form on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- The applicants will have to visit the official website of the university through online mode and get the KARTET 2024 Application Form.
- So the KARTET 2024 Application Form will be released through official website of the department of public instruction Government of Karnataka state.
- It is compulsory that the applicant’s fill and submit the KARTET 2024 Application Form before the due date that will be decided by the conducting authorities that is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- For the reference of the applicants, the conducting authorities will also release the complete details and the instruction on the official website.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka TET 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Karnataka TET Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Karnataka TET 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Karnataka TET Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Karnataka TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Karnataka TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Karnataka TET 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Karnataka TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Karnataka TET 2024 Application Form Fee:
Karnataka TET 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Only Paper-I or
I and II
|Gen, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups||INR. 700/-||INR. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/CI Only||INR. 350/-||INR. 500/-|
Karnataka TET 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Karnataka TET 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Karnataka TET 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Karnataka TET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Karnataka TET 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Karnataka TET 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Karnataka TET registration
- Enter Karnataka TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Karnataka TET Application Form Correction?
- Karnataka TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Karnataka TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizens are only eligible.
- Age limit: The age limit varies for each level.
- Domicile: One should be holding a domicile certificate of Karnataka state at the time of the eligibility test.
- Relaxation: The applicants from the reserved category have a relaxation of 5 % marks in the qualifying marks.
- Educational Qualification: One must have completed Graduation from a recognized university.
- Appearing Applicants: The applicants who are appearing in the final year of 4 – year B. Ed. (Special Education), or 4 – the year of Bachelor in elementary education (B. El. Ed), or 4 years of B. A. Ed. / B. Sc. Ed. or 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed) or Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) from a recognized university are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: More than 50 % of marks must have been secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam.
Karnataka TET 2024 Exam Centres:
We will update the test centre list as soon as the official will released it.