KEAM 2023 Correction Facility has been re-opened till 7th July 2023 for rectification in images/ documents. KEAM 2023 is commonly known as Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical. KEAM 2023 is a State level Entrance Exam organized every year by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. The examination will be held for applicants aspiring admission in various professional UG Courses of Engineering, Architecture and Medical fields.
Qualified applicants of KEAM 2023 will be shortlisted for admission in various Govt. and Private colleges across the Kerala state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KEAM 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KEAM 2023 Application Correction – Re-Opened
KEAM 2023 Correction Facility has been re-opened till 7th July 2023 for rectification in images/ documents. Click here to edit form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
KEAM 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KEAM Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Opening of application form||17th March 2023|
|Closing of application form||10th April 2023|
|Last date to submit printout of the application along with supporting documents||10th April 2023|
|Availability of admit card||10th May 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Exam||17th May 2023|
KEAM 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KEAM 2023:
- Applicants should fill the KEAM application from with utmost caution, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates should submit their application form before prescribed schedule, as no application form will be accepted after last date.
- Applicants are advised to take the Printout of filled KEAM Application Form 2023 and Fee Receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for KEAM 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KEAM Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of KEAM 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KEAM Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KEAM Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KEAM Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KEAM 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in KEAM application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KEAM 2023 Application Form Fee:
KEAM 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For engineering or B. Pharm||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|For architecture or medical allied courses||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|For both Engineering or b. pharm and architecture||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
|For choosing Dubai exam centre||Rs.12000+ fee||Rs.12000+ fee|
KEAM 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KEAM 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KEAM 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KEAM form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KEAM 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KEAM 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KEAM registration
- Enter KEAM application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KEAM Application Form Correction?
- KEAM form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KEAM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for applicants apply for KEAM 2023 Exam:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For Engineering Programs:
- Qualification: Applying applicants for Engineering programs must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Marks: Applicant must have obtained 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 45% marks in PCM subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final annual examination in 2023 can also apply for KEAM 2023 Examination.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics as mandatory subject from any recognized board and university.
- Marks: Applying applicants must have scored minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as mandatory subjects from any recognized board.
- Qualifying: Applying applicants must have scored minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for KEAM 2023 Examination.
- Age limit: Applicants age must be minimum 17 years as on 31st December 2023 to be eligible for admission.
KEAM 2023 Courses Offered:
KEAM 2023 Exam Centres:
|Exam Centre||Centre Code|