Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala is the organizing authority of the Kerala MBBS and BDS Admissions. The applicants will get admission in the MBBS and BDS programs on the basis of NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
There are 85% state quota MBBS/BDS seats in government and 100% MBBS/BDS seats in self-financing/private medical and dental colleges in Kerala available for the candidates. The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Registration: To Be Released
Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Kerala MBBS/BDS Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024:
The candidates can fill the application form through online mode before the last dates. As per the eligibility criteria of candidates, the applicants can fill the application form. Candidates have to fill the application form with all of the correct and complete details and also make the payment of the application fee.
Steps to Apply for Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Kerala MBBS/BDS Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Kerala MBBS/BDS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Kerala MBBS/BDS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Kerala MBBS/BDS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Fee:
Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Kerala MBBS/BDS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Kerala MBBS/BDS registration
- Enter Kerala MBBS/BDS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Kerala MBBS/BDS Application Form Correction?
- Kerala MBBS/BDS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Kerala MBBS/BDS 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must be qualified in the NEET 2024.
- They have to score at least 50 percentile (40 percentile for SC/ST and 45 percentile for general PH) to qualify NEET 2024 Exam.
- Candidates should be qualified in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) in Class 12th with at least 50% (40% for SC/ST category and 45% for SEBC) in aggregate.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% (45% for SEBC) in Biology/Biotechnology in Class 12th.
- The age of the candidates should be at least 17 years of age as on December 31, 2024.