Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Kerala Polytechnic 2022 admission procedure is a state level admission procedure organized by the Department of Technical Education, Kerala. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of applicants merit in the entrance examination.
The admission process will be regulated for applicants aspiring admission in various Diploma Courses in offered field. Shortlisted applicants for the counselling procedure will get admission in diploma courses at various Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the state. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Kerala Polytechnic 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Registration: To be released
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Kerala Polytechnic Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Kerala Polytechnic 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Authority will only allow the eligible applicants for participating in the examination.
- Applicants should fill the application form as per the given instructions on the application form.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should be authentic, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Official Authority will also provide the application form correction facility for the application form.
Steps to Apply for Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Kerala Polytechnic Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Kerala Polytechnic 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Kerala Polytechnic Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Kerala Polytechnic Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Kerala Polytechnic application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form Fee:
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 75|
|For every other category||Rs. 150|
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Kerala Polytechnic form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Kerala Polytechnic 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Kerala Polytechnic registration
- Enter Kerala Polytechnic application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Kerala Polytechnic Application Form Correction?
- Kerala Polytechnic form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants should be the Citizen of Indian.
- Domicile: Applicants should be the domicile certificate holder of Kerala state.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed either of 10th/ 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have passed their qualifying exam with Mathematics, English and science subjects.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Courses Offered:
1.Diploma in Engineering/Technology
2. Diploma in Commercial Practice
3. Diploma in Computer Application and Business Management
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Exam Centres: