KIIT Admission 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. KIIT is known as the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. KIIT University Admission 2022 will be provided into various UG & PG level courses. The university will organized its own entrance exam known as KIITEE. Applicants will be provided admission into BBA, B. Tech, BA LLB, B.Sc. B. Arch & various other courses.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar will conduct the KIIT management courses. Admission will also be offered on the basis of national level scores like NEET UG for MBBS, BDS, NATA for B. Arch, NEET PG for MD & MS course. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KIIT Admission 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KIIT Admission 2022 Registration: To be released
KIIT Admission 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KIIT Admission 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KIIT Admission Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
KIIT Admission 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KIIT Admission 2022:
- The application form will be released by 2nd week of December 2021 for B. Tech & MBA courses.
- The application form will be released through online mode for both B. Tech & MBA course.
- While filling application form, candidates are suggested to provide valid mail ID & contact no. as all details will be sent to it.
- Applicants are suggested to re-check all the details before submission as official authority will not provide any correction facility.
- Applicants should submit passport size photograph & signature in the given format.
- The offline application form must be sent in the form of DD to the university address given below:
The Director, Admission, KIIT university,
Koel campus, Bhubaneshwar,
Odisha 751024, India
Steps to Apply for KIIT Admission 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KIIT Admission Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of KIIT Admission 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KIIT Admission Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KIIT Admission Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KIIT Admission Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KIIT Admission 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in KIIT Admission application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KIIT Admission 2022 Application Form Fee:
KIIT Admission 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of “KIIT school of management”, payable at Bhubaneshwar.
- There is no application fee for B. Tech & other course.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 1250/- for MBA course.
KIIT Admission 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KIIT Admission 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KIIT Admission 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KIIT Admission form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KIIT Admission 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KIIT Admission 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KIIT Admission registration
- Enter KIIT Admission application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KIIT Admission Application Form Correction?
- KIIT Admission form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KIIT Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech course:
- Education Qualification: Applicants who have qualified 12th level exam in year 2021 or 2021 will be only eligible for B. Tech course.
- Marks Scored: He/ she must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subject: Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be born on or after 1st July 2001.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for B. Tech course.
For B. Tech (LE) course:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have qualified 3 year diploma course in Engineering course to be eligible for same.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have qualified with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate must be born on or after 1st July 1998.
For M. Tech course:
- Education Qualification: Applicants should qualify B. Tech/ B.E in Engineering & Technology to be eligible.
- Gate score: For direct admission into KIITEE, candidates should scored 400 above in GATE.
KIIT Admission 2022 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the UG & PG courses offers through KIIT University:
UG courses: B. Tech, B. Arch, B.Sc., BBA, B. Des, LLB, BCA and various others.
PG courses: M. Tech, MCA, MBA, Master of Public Health, Mass Communication, LLM, M.Sc. , etc.
KIITEE Admission 2022 Exam Centres: