KLUBSAT 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022 through online mode. KLUBSAT 2022 is commonly known as K L University Business School Aptitude Test and this aptitude test was organized by the Koneru Lakshmaiah University In the state of Andhra Pradesh.
This university is providing engineering education and research for the applicants and those candidates are interested to get admission in the varied management programs such as 2-year full-time MBA in MBA General, MBA Finance, MBA HR, MBA Marketing, MBA Business Analytics, MBA Healthcare & Hospitality Management, and Banking and Financial, etc.
The candidates must have qualified marks in the examination of AP ICET/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT to get admission. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KLUBSAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KLUBSAT 2022 Registration: To be released
KLUBSAT 2022 Application Form will be released by March 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KLUBSAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KLUBSAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
KLUBSAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KLUBSAT 2022:
The KLUBSAT 2022 Application Form will be release for the applicants through online mode those applicants want to apply in the examination of KLUBSAT 2022.
They can apply by filling the application form of KLUBSAT 2022 online mode. Every year, many of the applicants may apply for the examination of KLUBSAT to complete their various management programs.
Steps to Apply for KLUBSAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KLUBSAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of KLUBSAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KLUBSAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KLUBSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KLUBSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KLUBSAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in KLUBSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KLUBSAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
KLUBSAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Applicants are required to pay INR 1,000 via one of the following payment method:
KLUBSAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KLUBSAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KLUBSAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KLUBSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KLUBSAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KLUBSAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KLUBSAT registration
- Enter KLUBSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KLUBSAT Application Form Correction?
- KLUBSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KLUBSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualifications: The graduation exam should be completed from a known university or institution.
Qualifying Marks: At least 55% marks must be secured by the candidates in the graduation exams in any stream.
Format: Candidates must have completed their graduation in the proper format that is 10+2+3.
Appearing applicants: Candidates who are in the final year of graduation are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
KLUBSAT 2022 Courses Offered:
KLUBSAT 2022 Exam Centres: