KMAT Karnataka Application Form 2023 has been extended till 25th October 2023 via online mode. KMAT known as the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is a state level entrance examination organized by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) every year. The exam will be held for the candidates willing to get admission in various AICTE approved MBA, PGDMA and MCA Programs at various private institutions across the state.
Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KMAT Karnataka 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Registration: Extended
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Application Form has been extended till 25th October 2023. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete important dates for the KMAT Karnataka 2023 Exam:
|Application form starts||30th June 2023|
|Last date to apply||25th October 2023|
|Exam date||5th November 2023|
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Application Process:
- The Application Form will be released by 4th week of May 2023 through online mode.
- Official authority will release the application form for candidates who are eligible to apply, so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility in the application form.
- The details like Phone No. and Email id must be correct and useful as all communication will be done through them.
- The submission of application form will be done till 2nd week of July 2023, so candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for KMAT Karnataka 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the steps to apply for the KMAT exam.
Step 1–KMAT registration
- Go through the official website and click on ‘Apply Now’ from the top menu bar.
- Click on the ‘Register Button’.
- Applicants need to fill in details such as name, date of birth, e-mail, phone number, country to register for Karnataka KMAT 2023.
- On successful registration, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number that applicants need to enter in the space provided on the KMAT Karnataka application window.
- Applicants will receive their application number and password on their registered mobile number and email ID.
Step 2- How to fill out the KMAT application form through Login?
Applicants need to log in with their KMAT credentials i.e. Application Number and Password to fill out the form. The details to be filled in the application form are:
- Applicants must fill in their names as mentioned on their documents.
- Applicants must select the appropriate option irrespective of the fact whether they are domicile of Karnataka state.
- Select the preferred city from the list of exam centres for applying the KMAT Karnataka exam. Also, once the city has been selected, further no changes will be allowed.
- Enter the DOB in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Select on the appropriate category option, i.e., MBA or MCA.
- Applicants need to specify the stream/discipline in which the candidate has obtained a graduation degree.
- Complete postal address and other contact details should be correctly filled in the space provided. Applicants should write their first name in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
Please Note: Applicants applying for two streams will have to register separately for each stream. Hall tickets will be issued separately to those applicants.
Step 3 – Upload Signature & Photograph
Applicants must upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature as under:
|Signature||6 cms (W) X 3 cms (H)||100KB – 200 KB|
|Photograph||3.5 cms (W) X 4.5 cms (H)||100KB – 200 KB|
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Application Form Fee:
- The Application fee for KMAT Karnataka can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay through the Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for transaction of KMAT Karnataka Application Fee.
- KMAT Karnataka Application fee will be Rs.800/- .
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Graduation mark sheet/certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Address proof
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Credit/debit card or net banking credentials
- Scanned signature
- Scanned passport size photo of self (not more than three months old)
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For MBA/ PGDMA Course:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Qualification: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Marks: Applying candidate should scored at least 50% marks (45%for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their final examination in 2023 can also apply for the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should be Bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Applicants should have Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final semester examination can also apply for the admission.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Courses Offered:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Finance & Accounting
- Master of International Business
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Exam Centres: