Kota University 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Kota University was founded by the Government of Rajasthan which is known to be the excellent seat of learning. This university is approved through UGC, the Association of Indian Universities, and NAAC and those applicants are wishing to complete their courses from the University of Kota, they can fill the application form online mode.
The university offers a number of courses and programs such as Diploma, UG & PG under six faculties such as Science, Education, Law, Arts, Commerce & Management, and Social Sciences. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Kota University 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Kota University 2023 Registration: To be released
Kota University 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Kota University 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Kota University Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Kota University 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Kota University 2023:
- The Kota University Online 2023 Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- Candidates are advised not to disclose their Username & Password to avoid impersonation.
- And also keep safe and remember your Application No. & password for further usage.
- After completing all the applications as above-mentioned steps, applicants will need to take a copy of the completed application form.
Steps to Apply for Kota University 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Kota University Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Kota University 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Kota University Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Kota University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Kota University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Kota University 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Kota University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Kota University 2023 Application Form Fee:
Kota University 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The fees for all category will be Rs. 500/-.
Kota University 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Kota University 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Kota University 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Kota University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Kota University 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Kota University 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Kota University registration
- Enter Kota University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Kota University Application Form Correction?
- Kota University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Kota University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must qualify 12th class examination from the known board/university.
- For general candidates should aggregate 48% of marks in class 12th.
- For SC/ST candidates should pass in the class 12th exam.
Kota University 2023 Courses Offered:
- M. Com
- M phil