KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. KRLMPCA CET 2022 is commonly known as Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Common Entrance Test. It is state level entrance exam organized every year by the authority of Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association to admit candidates into Undergraduate courses.
Through this exam, applicants can enter into engineering programs that are offered at nine participating Engineering/Technology Institutes. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KRLMPCA CET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Registration: To be released
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KRLMPCA CET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KRLMPCA CET 2022:
KRLMPCA CET 2022 application form will be released by the authorities in online mode.
Applicants who are willing to participate in KRLMPCA CET 2022 have to fill out the online application form and submit it within the given time frame.
Only those applicants who submit the application form correctly, by filling in their details in given time will be issued the admit card to appear in the examination.
Steps to Apply for KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KRLMPCA CET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of KRLMPCA CET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KRLMPCA CET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KRLMPCA CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KRLMPCA CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in KRLMPCA CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form Fee:
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways or by Demand Draft in favoring KRLMPCA and payable at Bangalore for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KRLMPCA CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KRLMPCA CET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KRLMPCA CET registration
- Enter KRLMPCA CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KRLMPCA CET Application Form Correction?
- KRLMPCA CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National applicants are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants need to clear II PUC (Pre University Certificate)/ 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized university/institute.
- Subjects: Applicants need to pass with the compulsory subjects Physics, Mathematics and any one opt. subjects Chemistry/Electronics/Computer Science/Biology/Bio-Technology with English Language subject.
- Appearing: Applicants who are waiting for the result of the 12th class are eligible to apply.
- Percentage: Applicants should need to secured at least of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Age limit: Their is no age criteria mentioned to apply.
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Courses Offered:
- Medical / Dental courses
- Engineering courses
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Exam Centres: