KSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. KSET is known as the Karnataka State Eligibility Test. Candidates who are interested to apply can fill the application form to be a Lecturer or Assistant Professorial at a reputed or recognized university.
University will released the application form for eligible candidates to offer admission. Registration of application form will be done through online mode on the official website. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KSET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KSET 2022 Registration: To be released
KSET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KSET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KSET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
KSET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KSET 2022:
- KSET Application Form will be released soon through online mode.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form is till 3rd week of March 2022 with the Late Fee.
- After two working days from the date of successful fee payment, the candidate should log in and note the Roll Number generated. The candidates must print an online Application Form & Admission Card for their reference.
- Do Not Submit the Hard Copy of the Application Form & Admission Card to the Nodal Officers of different centers.
- Applicants have to fill the online Application Form of KSET 2022, before the due date to be a Lecturer or Assistant Professor in a reputed or recognized university.
- The authority will organized the Karnataka SET Examination by the month of April 2022.
- The authority will held the examination at the various examination centers.
Steps to Apply for KSET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KSET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of KSET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KSET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KSET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KSET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KSET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in KSET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KSET 2022 Application Form Fee:
KSET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Name of Category||Application Fees|
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 950/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||Rs. 650/-|
Late fee of Rs. 250/-has to be paid by candidates who apply online applications after the last date till the
KSET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph,
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KSET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KSET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KSET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KSET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KSET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KSET registration
- Enter KSET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KSET Application Form Correction?
- KSET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates have to fulfill the given below Eligibility norms including nationality, residence, and qualification only after that candidates can apply.
- Candidates applying for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2022 must fulfill the Eligibility norms Assigned by Moulya Bhavan University of Mysore.
- Education Qualification: Applicant must have 55% marks in Master’s degree. SC/ST they have 50% marks in Master’s degree.
- Age Limits: As per the guideline of Moulya Bhavan, the University of Mysore, there is no maximum age limit to apply for Karnataka SET 2022 Examination.
KSET 2022 Courses Offered:
The KSET exam is held for the selection of candidates to the post of Assistant Professor in universities/ colleges/ institutions (Government-aided/ Private) of Karnataka.
KSET 2022 Exam Centres: