KTET 2023 Special Registration has been Started on 10th August 2023 through online mode. KTET 2023 known as the Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test is a test held by the Kerala government to test the potential of candidates those willing to choose their career within the teaching field. This examination assesses the eligibility of the candidates for teaching in Lower Primary, Upper Primary, and High school classes within the state of Kerala. KTET is organized once a year through the office of Commissioner of Government Examinations.
The examination is held by Pariksha Bhawan, Kerala, and is organized consistent with the rules set down by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of KTET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
KTET 2023 Registration: Started
KTET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 17th April 2023. Click Here to Apply Online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
KTET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for KTET Registration 2023:
|Starting Dates to Apply Online||10th August 2023 (Released)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th August 2023|
|Final Printout||17th August 2023|
|Correction Window open till||2nd week of August 2023|
|Date of Exam||10th & 16th September 2023|
KTET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for KTET 2023:
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Applicants need to log in on the official website by submitting the needed details within the required field.
- After logging in candidates can get a login ID to fill the application form and that they need to fill in all the desired details within the application form as per directions provided through authority.
- Applicants need to submit the applying form once confirming all filled details so they need to make the payment of application fee through online mode by using credit/debit card, web banking, or another mode of payment by challan.
- If candidates have paid through challan, then they need to take the print out of the Challan form the website and remit the amount to any of the branches of SBI.
Steps to Apply for KTET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the KTET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of KTET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -KTET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of KTET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the KTET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- KTET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in KTET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
KTET 2023 Application Form Fee:
KTET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Candidates got to pay the test fee of Rs.500/- for every category and Rs.250/- for SC/ ST and differently able categories on-line.
KTET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
KTET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the KTET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as KTET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit KTET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the KTET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on KTET registration
- Enter KTET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for KTET Application Form Correction?
- KTET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
KTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for this examination they must check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. The Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Class I (Lower Primary):
- Higher Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% and 2 years Trained Teacher’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. OR identical the same with a minimum of 50% marks and four year Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 45% and a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), rules 2002. OR the same exam with a minimum of 50% marks and a 2-year diploma in Education (Special Education).
- As per the norms or as desired by the govt. . of Kerala the relaxation is given to totally different classes.
- Relaxation of three in qualifying marks is admissible for OBC & OEC candidates.
- Relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks is admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST and otherwise abled classes.
Eligibility Criteria for Class II (Upper Primary):
- A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. and 2-year certification in Elementary Education/Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. OR
- A/B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of 45% and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition, Norms, and Procedure) rules issued from time to time during this regard. OR
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed or a similar exam with a minimum of 50% marks and four year Bachelor in Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Relaxation of three within the minimum qualifying marks is admissible for OBC & OEC candidates.
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST and differently-abled classes.
Eligibility Criteria for class III (High School):
- Those who possess minimum academic qualifications as described here below are eligible to look for K-TET III.
- The test is for HSAs in Tamil, Kannada, Arabic, Urdu, social science, physical science, Malayalam, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, science, and arithmetic.
- BA/BSc/B.Com with a minimum of forty-fifth marks and a B.Ed. Degree within the subject involved (from any one of the universities in Kerala or from the other Universities recognized as equivalent to that.)
- For botany and zoological science subjects, those with MSC.Ed. Degree in bioscience from any of the Regional Institutes of Education with not less than 50% marks is eligible to apply.
- For arithmetic, Physics, Chemistry, botany, and biological science, those who have MSC.Ed. Degree within the subject involved from one amongst the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT with not below 50% marks is eligible to apply.
KTET 2023 Exam Centres:
Below we have provided the centres of the exam:
|Sr. No||Name of the