LLOYD 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Lloyd Entrance Test 2024 is organized by Lloyd Law College. The Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology-Guna is responsibleto held the SLIET SET. SET is a gateway that gives candidates the opportunity for admission into the list of courses offered at Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology into various streams including Engineering & Technology, Sciences, Humanities, and Management.
Admissions through LLOYD ENTRANCE TEST (LET) are offered they are Integrated Certificate-Diploma (ICD), BE, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, Ph.D. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of LLOYD 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
LLOYD 2024 Registration: To be released
LLOYD 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for all Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
LLOYD 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for LLOYD Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2024|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||April 2024|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2024|
|Exam Date||June 2024|
LLOYD 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for LLOYD 2024:
- Official Authority will provide an application form to the applicants by SLIET SET.
- Candidates who want to apply for the exam need to visit the official website of the university and fill the form.
- Candidates are requested to fill in correct information like email ID or phone number etc because the authority will use the information provided by the candidates to send the information related to the admit card or result.
Steps to Apply for LLOYD 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the LLOYD Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of LLOYD 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -LLOYD Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of LLOYD Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the LLOYD Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- LLOYD 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in LLOYD application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
LLOYD 2024 Application Form Fee:
LLOYD 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
Application Fee of Rs 1500/-.
LLOYD 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
LLOYD 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the LLOYD 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as LLOYD form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit LLOYD 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the LLOYD 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on LLOYD registration
- Enter LLOYD application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for LLOYD Application Form Correction?
- LLOYD form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
LLOYD 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational qualifications: Candidates who want to appear for the entrance exam need to complete HSC exams from a known university or board.
Marks: General category candidates should score minimum 45% Marks in the qualifying exam and reserved category candidates have to score not less than 40% Marks in the qualifying exam.
Appearing applicants: Candidates who want to apply for the exam and are still appearing for the HSC exams or is waiting for the results to come are also eligible.
Age criteria: Candidates below the age of 25 years are eligible to apply for the exam.
LLOYD 2024 Courses Offered:
Diploma (ICD), BE, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, Ph.D.
LLOYD 2024 Exam Centres: