Lucknow University 2022 Application Form will be released soon for UG and PG courses through online mode. Lucknow University organizes a university level common entrance exam for candidates willing to get admission in various field of UG & PG courses at Lucknow University campuses.
Qualified applicants of this exam will offered admission in the various courses of Engineering, Arts, Science, Computer Science, Commerce and Management fields. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Lucknow University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Lucknow University 2022 Registration: To be released
Lucknow University 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Lucknow University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Lucknow University Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||2nd April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||30th June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
For PG Courses:
|Released of application form||11th April 2022|
|Last date without late fee||30th June 2022|
|Admit card Downloading||June 2022|
|Exam Date||1st to 10th July 2022|
Lucknow University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Lucknow University 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- The application form for the UG Courses will be released by 1st week of April till last week of June 2022.
- For PG Courses, the application form will be released by 2nd week of April till last week of June 2022.
- The registration process will be held for eligible candidates only so candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants should fill the application form with authentic details only as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no candidates are allowed to submit the application form after the due date.
- Official authority might not provide any correction window to edit incorrect details, so candidates must fill all the details carefully.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Lucknow University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Lucknow University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Lucknow University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Lucknow University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Lucknow University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Lucknow University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Lucknow University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Lucknow University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Lucknow University 2022 Application Form Fee:
Lucknow University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
For UG Courses:
|General & OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC & ST||Rs. 400/-|
For PG Courses:
|General & OBC||Rs. 1000|
|SC & ST||Rs. 500|
Lucknow University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Lucknow University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Lucknow University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Lucknow University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Lucknow University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Lucknow University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Lucknow University registration
- Enter Lucknow University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Lucknow University Application Form Correction?
- Lucknow University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Lucknow University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.A. (Hons.):
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any known board or university.
- Marks Scored: Candidates should score at least 60% marks (55% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
For B.Sc. Course:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Subject: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology as mandatory subject in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Marks Scored: Candidates should score minimum 40% marks (33% marks for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
For PG Admission:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in the required stream to be eligible for PG admission.
- Marks Scored: Candidates must should obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in required stream to be eligible for admission.
- Examination: Candidates can also apply for the admission in MBA programs on the basis of CAT score.
Lucknow University 2022 Courses Offered:
Lucknow University UG Courses:
Lucknow University PG Courses:
Master of Public Health
Masters in Hospital Administration (MHA)
Master of Rural Management