LUCSAT 2022 Application Form will be released by July 2022 through online mode. Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test is commonly known LUCSAT 2022 which is held each year for admission in MCA programs. Candidates will have to get through this PG entrance exam acquired by Lucknow University.
Those wanting to get an entry will need to apply for the registration online. After qualifying for the exam, you will be given an opportunity to participate in the counseling.
This exam can be attempted by anyone interested in pursuing MCA courses. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of LUCSAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
LUCSAT 2022 Registration: To be released
LUCSAT 2022 Application Form will be released by July 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
LUCSAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for LUCSAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||August 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||August 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||September 2022|
|Exam Date||September 2022|
LUCSAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for LUCSAT 2022:
- Candidates need to submit all necessary specifics in the Application Form such as applicants name, parent’s name, mobile no, category, date of birth apart from documents relating to qualification like scanned passport size photograph and signature in an appropriate place.
- Entering the details and documents, you will receive your registration no and password.
- After Completing all procedures of application, pay the required fee with the use of demand draft, credit card, and net banking.
Steps to Apply for LUCSAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the LUCSAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of LUCSAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -LUCSAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of LUCSAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the LUCSAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- LUCSAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in LUCSAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
LUCSAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
LUCSAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Application Fee For BCA||Application Fee For MCA|
LUCSAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
LUCSAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the LUCSAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as LUCSAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit LUCSAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the LUCSAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on LUCSAT registration
- Enter LUCSAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for LUCSAT Application Form Correction?
- LUCSAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
LUCSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have completed HSC (10+2) from any board
- For PG Courses: Candidates should have completed their graduation degree. The minimum score must be 45% & for the reserved category, it should be 40%.
- For MBA courses: Candidates should have completed their graduation degree from any stream with a 10+2+3 system from any UGC recognized University.
LUCSAT 2022 Courses Offered:
- BCA and MCA degree programmes.
LUCSAT 2022 Exam Centres:
LUCSAT 2022 Exam Centers list will be provided here once official authority will released it.