MAH CET 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022 through online mode. MAH CET 2022 is popularly known as the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022. The MAH CET is conducted every year by the official authorities as state level entrance exam. The DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) is the official representative who is responsible to organized the MAH CET 2022 for deserving candidates every year.
The candidates who want to get admission to different MBA courses offered in varied colleges located in the state of Maharashtra can apply for the MAH CET 2022 admission process. The official authorities will held the MAH CET in 47 cities in the state of Maharashtra.
The MAH CET 2022 is also known as the MAH MBA / MMS CET. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MAH CET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MAH CET 2022 Registration: To be released
MAH CET 2022 Application Form will be released by May 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MAH CET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MAH CET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
MAH CET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MAH CET 2022:
- The MAH CET 2022 Application Form can be achieved online mode.
- The candidates who want to fill the MAH CET 2022 Application Form will have to visit the official website and register themselves
- Then the candidates will receive the registration number generated from the system on their registered email id.
- The candidate are instructed to keep the registration number safe as it will be used in the further admission process.
Steps to Apply for MAH CET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MAH CET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MAH CET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MAH CET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MAH CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MAH CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MAH CET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MAH CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MAH CET 2022 Application Form Fee:
MAH CET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the general category applicants||Rs 1000 / –|
|Application fee for the reserved category applicants||Rs 800 / –|
|Application fee for the Foreign National, PIO applicants||Rs 5000/-|
MAH CET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MAH CET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MAH CET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MAH CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MAH CET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MAH CET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MAH CET registration
- Enter MAH CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MAH CET Application Form Correction?
- MAH CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MAH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who hold a valid graduation degree or 3 years’ bachelor’s degree in a relevant field are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: General category candidates are entitled to score minimum 50 % marks in the exam and Reserved category candidates should secure more than 45 % marks in the entrance exam.
- Recognition: The candidates should have completed their qualifying education from a known university or institution recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission) / AIU.
- Relaxation: The candidates who belong to the reserved category have got relaxation in qualifying marks.
- Appearing applicants: The candidate from the final year are also eligible to apply for the admission process.
MAH CET 2022 Courses Offered:
Applicants who want to get admission to different MBA courses offered in varied colleges located in the state of Maharashtra can get by applying for MAH CET.
MAH CET 2022 Exam Centres:
|Latur||Mumbai||Mumbai Sub Urban|
|Rest of India Locations|