MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MAH MCA CET 2022 Stands for Maharashtra Master in Computer Application Common Entrance Test. MAH MCA CET 2022 is a state level entrance test organized every year by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
The examination will be held for applicants aspiring admission in MCA Programme of various Govt. and Private MCA colleges across the Maharashtra State. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MAH MCA CET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MAH MCA CET 2022 Registration: To be released
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MAH MCA CET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MAH MCA CET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MAH MCA CET 2022:
- The Application Form will be release specifically for eligible applicants, so candidates should confirm their eligibility before applying for MAH MCA CET examination.
- The details filled by candidates in MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form must have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants should submit their application form before the prescribed dates for submission, as no application form will be accepted after the last date.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of filled MAH MCA CET application form and fee receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MAH MCA CET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MAH MCA CET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MAH MCA CET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MAH MCA CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MAH MCA CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MAH MCA CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form Fee:
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General category||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved category||Rs. 800/-|
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MAH MCA CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MAH MCA CET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MAH MCA CET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MAH MCA CET registration
- Enter MAH MCA CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MAH MCA CET Application Form Correction?
- MAH MCA CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MAH MCA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Mathematics as one of their compulsory subject in their qualifying Examination.
- Marks: He/she should need to scored minimum 50% marks (45% marks for reserve category applicants) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for MAH MCA CET 2022.
MAH MCA CET 2022 Courses Offered:
MAH MCA CET will be conducted for applicants aspiring admission in MCA Programme of various Govt. and Private MCA colleges across the Maharashtra State.
MAH MCA CET 2022 Exam Centres:
|Mumbai||Mumbai, Mumbai Sub Urban, Thane, Palghar, Raigad|
|Pune||Pune, Ahmednagar, Solapur, Satara|
|Miraj (Sangli)||Sangli, Kolhapur, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga|
|Dhule||Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar, Nashik|
|Aurangabad||Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, Osmanabad|
|Nanded||Nanded, Parbhani, Latur, Hingoli|
|Akola||Buldhana, Akola, Washim, Amravati, Yavatmal|
|Nagpur||Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli|