Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022 through online mode. Manav Rachna University admission process is a university level admission process organized for the candidates willing to get admission in various offered for UG, PG & doctoral level courses. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of university level entrance exam called MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test).
Manav Rachna University’s admission process will be held through online mode only. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Manav Rachna University 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Manav Rachna University 2022 Registration: To be released
Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Form will be released by January 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Manav Rachna University 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Manav Rachna University Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||25th June 2022|
Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Manav Rachna University 2022:
- The Application Form will be released by the university through online mode only.
- Only eligible candidates for the examination are allowed to fill the application form.
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Form will be released by the month of January 2022.
- Applicants should fill the application form as per the details given on it, as official authority may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be proper and authentic, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details like email id and phone member must be correct and personal as all the contacts will be done through the details given.
- Applicants should submit the application form before the June 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the due date.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Steps to Apply for Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Manav Rachna University Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of Manav Rachna University 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Manav Rachna University Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Manav Rachna University Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Manav Rachna University Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Manav Rachna University application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Form Fee:
Manav Rachna University 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Application Fee for every candidate, is Rs.1200/-.
Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Manav Rachna University form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Manav Rachna University 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Manav Rachna University registration
- Enter Manav Rachna University application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Manav Rachna University Application Form Correction?
- Manav Rachna University form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Manav Rachna University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B. Tech:
- Nationality: Applicants with Indian Citizenship or NRI/ PIO can apply for the admission.
- Education Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should have valid scores in MRNAT 2022.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For M. Tech:
- Education Qualification: Applying candidates must have bachelor’s degree in Technology or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks Scored: Applicants should score at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Scores: Applicants should have valid scores of either GATE or MRNAT 2022.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed their Graduation in any discipline from any recognized institutions.
- Marks Scored: Candidates should score at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic session examination can also apply for the admission.
Manav Rachna University 2022 Courses Offered:
Below we have provided the complete list of offered courses at Manav Rachna University:
- UG course: B.Sc. in Data Science & others, BPT, B. Com (Hons.), BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., B.A + B.Ed., B.Sc.+ B.Ed. , BA/ BBA/ B. Com + LLB/, BDS and BA/ B.Sc. (Hons.).
- PG course: MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), M.A, M. Com, LL.M, MBA, MDS, MBA dual specialization, MSW, M. Tech etc.