MANET MET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MANET is known as the Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training. It is situated in Pune and it has organized the Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training Entrance Test.
Candidates have to check and fulfill their eligibility criteria before applying for the examination of MANET MET 2022. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MANET MET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MANET MET 2022 Registration: To be released
MANET MET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MANET MET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MANET MET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||30 May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||June/July 2022|
MANET MET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MANET MET 2022:
- The Application Form for MANET MET will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Candidates must visit the website and register to fill & submit the Application Form.
- Once the Application Form is released the applicants will automatically understand what needs to be filled.
- The field that has a * sign and is red in color is compulsory to be filled by the applicants.
- It is advised that none of the fields should be left blank.
- Once the form is filled completely the candidates must upload the scanned passport size photo and the signature also in online mode.
- The application fee should be paid through net banking or by using a Debit/Credit card.
- Once the payment is done the confirmation page should be saved by the candidates.
- This completes everything and now the applicants can submit the Application Form.
Steps to Apply for MANET MET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MANET MET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MANET MET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MANET MET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MANET MET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MANET MET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MANET MET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MANET MET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MANET MET 2022 Application Form Fee:
MANET MET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee is Rs. 1000/-
MANET MET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra-curricular activities, if available (from Class VII and above only)
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MANET MET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MANET MET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MANET MET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MANET MET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MANET MET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MANET MET registration
- Enter MANET MET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MANET MET Application Form Correction?
- MANET MET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MANET MET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should not be married.
- Candidate from the general category must be less than 25 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidate from the ST & SC category should be less than 30 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidate should have completed their HSC education from a known university/ board.
- While completing the HSC applicants should also have studied PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) subjects and scored 60% and above in all.
- The most important thing is that the applicant should be medically fit for this course.
MANET MET 2022 Courses Offered:
There are two courses offered by the Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training:
4 years B.Tech (Marine Engineering) and
3 years B.Sc (Nautical Science).
MANET MET 2022 Exam Centres: