Manipur TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Manipur TET also called as the Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test and is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Govt. of Manipur. Manipur TET is a state-level eligibility test and is conducted for the teachers’ recruitment in Government Primary Schools and higher Primary Schools. Primary level classes include I to V whereas the upper primary level class includes VI to VIII.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through on-line mode and pay the registration fee through the official website as per schedule dates. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Manipur TET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Manipur TET 2023 Registration: To be released
Manipur TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Manipur TET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Manipur TET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Manipur TET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Manipur TET 2023:
Manipur TET Application Form will be released by the Board of Secondary Education, Govt of Manipur through online mode at their official website.
Candidates must visit the official website or click the above link In the Home tab check for the “Apply Online” link and click on it.
Candidate ought to Pay the application fee through online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
Then fill the online form with the needed details.
Candidates got to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature ought to be in JPG format.
Image of photograph and signature should be needed size as prescribed by the authority.
After success uploading the documents, select the test center. candidates will select 2 test centers, one amongst which is primary and secondary.
The examination conducting authority can give the correction time of the Manipur TET application form through online mode.
Now once again check the details you entered then click the Submit button.
The candidate got to take a copy of the application form for future usage.
Steps to Apply for Manipur TET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Manipur TET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of Manipur TET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Manipur TET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Manipur TET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Manipur TET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Manipur TET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Manipur TET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Manipur TET 2023 Application Form Fee:
Manipur TET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Category||Both Papers (I & II)||Paper I or II|
|General / OBC||800/-||500/-|
Manipur TET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Manipur TET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Manipur TET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Manipur TET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Manipur TET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Manipur TET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website, or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Manipur TET registration
- Enter Manipur TET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Manipur TET Application Form Correction?
- Manipur TET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Manipur TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should be a citizen of India.
And should satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as notified by the authority.
For Lower Primary Level: (Class I – V):
Applicants should be completed Senior Secondary/10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) / 2-year diploma in education (D.El.Ed) / 2-year diploma in Education (Special Education).
Bachelor Degree BA / B.Sc passed with minimum 50% marks and B.ED qualified candidates may apply for an examination.
For Upper Primary Level: (Class VI-VIII):
Candidates ought to have passed Graduation BA/B.Sc with minimum 50% marks and also should have B.Ed from recognized University.
OR appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / B.A. (Ed.)/ B.Ed B.Sc. (Ed.), (Special Education) with minimum 50% marks in BA/ B.Sc those candidates are eligible for Manipur TET.
The candidate’s age should be twenty-one years as of January 2023 and therefore the most is thirty-five years.
For reserved class (SC/ST/PH) candidates 5% Age relaxation is going to be applicable as per board norms.
Manipur TET 2023 Contact Details:Board of Secondary Education Manipur
Babupara, Indo Myanmar Road, NH-39,
Near AG Office, Imphal, Manipur – 795001
For any issue related to online form submission, you may contact us at