MDI 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MDI 2024 is commonly so known as Management Development Institute and this institute is located in Gurgaon. The university offers PG courses to applicants.
Throughout this registration, Managers/Executives of Private, public, and GOVT. Which are undertakings and state and central GOVT? Departments are easy to register. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MDI 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MDI 2024 Registration: To be released
MDI 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
MDI 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MDI Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility,||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MDI 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MDI 2024:
- Applicants need to fill the MDI 2024 Application Form in online mode only.
- Official has not provided, other modes available to fill the form other than the online mode.
- Applicants need to click on the link available on the website for an Application Form.
- Applicants need to enter the required details and should upload the necessary documents.
Steps to Apply for MDI 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MDI Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of MDI 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MDI Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MDI Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MDI Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MDI 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MDI application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MDI 2024 Application Form Fee:
MDI 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The Indian applicants must pay the application fee of INR 3000/-
MDI 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MDI 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MDI 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MDI form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MDI 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MDI 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MDI registration
- Enter MDI application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MDI Application Form Correction?
- MDI form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MDI 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational qualification: SSC and HSC should be completed by a recognized board by the applicant in a proper format in order to appear for the entrance exam.
Applicants who hold a valid bachelor’s Degree (3 years Minimum) from standard board or university are also eligible to apply.
Minimum marks: The criteria of minimum marks scored in the qualifying exam are not less than 50% marks.
For PGP-IM & master’s in international management-MIM (ESCP Europe):
Educational qualification: SSC and HSC should be completed by a recognized board in the proper format by the applicant.
Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree (4 years Minimum) with a non-business education background should be completed by the candidates.
Minimum marks: Not less than 50% of marks must be secured in the qualifying exam.
For PGPM Part-time:
Educational qualification:(3 years Minimum) Bachelor’s Degree from standard board or university which is known by the AICTE must be completed in order to appear for the exam.
Minimum marks: More than 50% of marks must be secured in the qualifying exam.
Experience: Applicants who have PQE (Post Qualification experience) of a minimum of 2 years are eligible.
MDI 2024 Courses Offered:
PGPM – Post Graduate Program in Management
PGP-HRM – Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management
PGP-IM – Post Graduate Program in International Management
NMP – National Management Program
PGP-EM – Post Graduate Program in Energy Management
PGP-PPM – Post Graduate Program Public Policy and Management
FRM – Fellow Program in Management
EFPM – Executive Fellow Program in Management
Post Graduate Program in Management (Part-Time)
MDI 2024 Exam Centres: