Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Meghalaya MBBS/BDS admission 2024 is managed by the North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong.
Those applicants are interested to get admission to the MBBS and BDS programs from the various medical and dental colleges of the Meghalaya State can fill the application form as per their marks obtained in the examination of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)UG conducted by NTA. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Registration: To Be Released
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024:
Those applicants who want to take admission in the various medical and dental colleges of Meghalaya state to complete their MBBS and BDS program. They can fill the application form through online mode. Candidates should have to fill the application form with all correct and complete details.
Steps to Apply for Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Meghalaya MBBS/BDS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Fee:
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee is Rs.500.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Meghalaya MBBS/BDS form correction is a one-time activity.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Edit Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Meghalaya MBBS/BDS registration
- Enter Meghalaya MBBS/BDS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Application Form Correction?
- Meghalaya MBBS/BDS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be an Indian.
- Candidates’ age should be 17 years on 31 December 2024.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Meghalaya having a domicile certificate.
- Applicants must have passed 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and English with at least 50% in aggregate. Candidates will have to also score minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in the 12th standard.
- Candidate must have qualified NEET-UG 2024 obtaining the required minimum percentile.