MGU CAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MGU CAT is known as the Mahatma Gandhi University Common Admission Test it is organized by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam for admissions to various PG courses offered by the University such as M. Sc, MA, Master of Tourism and Travel Management, LLM and M.Ed. For admission to M. Tech programs, candidates with GATE score can apply directly.
For admission to the MBA programs provided by MGU, candidates are selected on the basis of CMAT/CAT/KMAT score. Such candidates have to participate in MGU CAT counselling process only. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MGU CAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MGU CAT 2022 Registration: To be released
MGU CAT 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MGU CAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MGU CAT Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MGU CAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MGU CAT 2022:
- Applicants can fill and submit the MGU CAT 2022 Application Form online mode only.
- In application, candidates have to fill in all the required details carefully.
- Applicants can make the application fee payment through online mode.
- Applicants applying for the M. Ed course, have to send the hard copy of the Application Form along with the required certificates to the address mentioned here:
Director, School of Pedagogical Sciences,
Mahatma Gandhi University, PIN 686560
Steps to Apply for MGU CAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MGU CAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MGU CAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MGU CAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MGU CAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MGU CAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MGU CAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MGU CAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MGU CAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
MGU CAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
The application fee of MGU CAT 2022 for General and Open All India quota candidates is Rs. 1100/- and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs. 550/-. Applicants must note that the fee is non-refundable.
MGU CAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MGU CAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MGU CAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MGU CAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MGU CAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MGU CAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MGU CAT registration
- Enter MGU CAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MGU CAT Application Form Correction?
- MGU CAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MGU CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
|M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Biochemistry, M.Sc Biophysics||Qualifying Exam: Applicants have to pass in B. Sc degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or Physics
Marks Scored: The applicant must obtain the 50% marks on the qualifying exam.
|M.Sc Physics||Qualifying Exam: Must hold a B. Sc degree in physics.
Minimum Marks: Must score a minimum of 50% marks.
|M.Sc Environment Science & Disaster Management||Qualifying Exam: B. Sc degree in any subject.
Marks Scored: Applicant must pass with a minimum of 50% marks.
|M.Sc Psychology||Qualifying Exam: Applicants pass BA/B.Sc in Psychology.
Marks Scored: with not less than 50% marks
|M.Sc Computer Science||Qualifying Exam: Must hold a B.Sc degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/BCA.
Marks Scored: Minimum marks are 50% marks.
|LL.M||Qualifying Exam: LL.B degree required.
Marks Scored: Must obtain at least 50% marks.
|M. Ed in Social Science Education, Commerce Education, IT Education, Language Education, Mathematics Education||Qualifying Exam: Applicant must pass in B.Ed.
Marks Scored: The applicant has to secure a minimum of about 55% marks.
|M.A. Economics||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics or statistics.
Marks Scored: Passed with minimum 45% marks or equivalent degree from the MGU approved institutions.
|MA Politics & Human Rights, MA Politics (Public Policy & Governance) – UGC, MA Politics & International Relations, Sponsored Programs||Qualifying Exam: Those applicants can apply who have a Bachelor’s degree in History / Law / Economics / Politics with 45% mark or Degree in Commerce/ English/Sociology / Anthropology /Psychology/Philosophy/ Geography with 50% marks or Graduates with Science stream not less than 60% marks.|
|MA English||Qualifying Exam: Applicants should pass the bachelor’s degree
Marks Scored: Applicants have to secure 45% marks.
Or passed a bachelor’s degree in arts/science with minimum 50% marks.
|M.A. Development Studies, M.A. Gandhian Studies||Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree in any subject is necessary.
Marks Scored: Must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks.
MGU CAT 2022 Courses Offered:
MGU CAT 2022 Exam Centres:
Test Centre Cities