MH CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MH CET 2022 is commonly known as the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. The MH CET 2022 is an entrance exam which is held at the state level as a state common entrance. The candidates who want to get admission in different courses like BE / B. Tech, B. Pharma, and Pharm. D courses can apply for the MH CET 2022 entrance exam.
The official authorities will provide admission opportunities to the deserving candidates in various courses offered in various colleges located in the state of Maharashtra. The MH CET 2022 is open for all candidates residing across the country. The candidates should meet the eligibility criteria set by the official authorities in order to get qualify for the MH CET. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MH CET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MH CET 2022 Registration: To be released
MH CET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MH CET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MH CET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
MH CET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MH CET 2022:
- In order to apply for the admission process, it is important that the candidates to meet the eligibility criteria set by the officials.
- The candidates should check the information brochure which is available on the official website.
- Before filling the MH CET 2022 Application Form it is important that the candidates make the payment of the MH CET 2022 Application Fee as decided by the official authorities.
Steps to Apply for MH CET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MH CET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MH CET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MH CET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MH CET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MH CET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MH CET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MH CET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MH CET 2022 Application Form Fee:
MH CET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Application fee for Backward class applicants like SC / ST / VJ / DT – NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC and PWD||Rs 600 / –|
|Application fee for General category applicants||Rs 800 / –|
MH CET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MH CET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MH CET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MH CET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MH CET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MH CET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MH CET registration
- Enter MH CET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MH CET Application Form Correction?
- MH CET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the admission process
- Age limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates should be above the age of 17 years as of the date of admission.
- Domicile: The candidates who hold a valid domicile certificate of Maharashtra state are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: For the admission process, the official authorities will grant admission to only those candidates who have completed their educational qualification in class 12th or diploma in relevant field from a recognized state board of Maharashtra.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates who have secured not less than 50 % marks in the qualifying exam are eligible to get admission in the institution.
- Relaxation: The candidates from the reserved category have relaxation in qualifying marks by 5 %.
MH CET 2022 Courses Offered:
The examination will be held for shortlisting the applicants for admission in various UG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, etc. field. Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private institution across the Maharashtra state.
MH CET 2022 Exam Centres:
|MHT CET Exam Centres 2022 in Maharashtra|
Mumbai Sub Urban
|MHT CET Centres Outside Maharashtra 2022|