MH SET 2023 Application (Soon), Registration, Admission Procedure – Apply Here Online
MH SET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MH SET 2023 is also known as the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test. Maharashtra SET 20213 is held for the state of Maharashtra and Goa solely. The test is held to examine the eligibility of applicants willing to be an assistant professor. It is held in fifteen totally different locations across Maharashtra and Goa.
Candidates are allowed to decide on a topic for the examination from the list of thirty-two subjects (a list is given below). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MH SET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MH SET 2023 Registration: Starting Soon
MH SET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now.
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
MH SET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MH SET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MH SET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MH SET 2023:
- MH SET 2023 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for MH SET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MH SET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of MH SET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MH SET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MH SET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MH SET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MH SET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MH SET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MH SET 2023 Application Form Fee:
MH SET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Sr.No.||Category||Fees Including Processing Fee (In Indian Rupees)|
|2||SC/ST/**PwD/Transgender OBC/DT(A)(VJ)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SBC ( Non-Creamy Layer Only) /EWS (Open) Including Orphan.||650.00|
MH SET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MH SET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MH SET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MH SET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MH SET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MH SET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MH SET registration
- Enter MH SET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MH SET Application Form Correction?
- MH SET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MH SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should have completed Master’s Degree recognized by UGC student’s Post Graduate diploma or certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign degree or Certificate or Diploma given by the Foreign University or Institute
- Applicants with OBC/SBC/ SC/ST/DT/NT category obtain 55% marks in post-graduation or related examination eligible for the test. SBC/ OBC/DT/NT from PH/ SC/ST/VH (PH & VH-Visually, i.e., Blind) category applicants securing 50% marks in graduation or related exam can apply for the examination.
- Applicants who complete or those who are in their master’s degree examination will be taken into consideration.
- Those who belong to other states belong to reserved categories such as OBC/SEBC/ SC/ST/ will be considered under the Open/Unreserved category according to the rules of the Maharashtra and Goa States.
- There will be no age restriction to apply for the test.
MH SET 2023 Exam Centres: