MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MHT CET is known as the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test will be organized by the assistance of the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell for all those candidates who have been willing to pursue Engineering and Technology, Health Science, and Pharmacy.
There is a great scope in the given line of courses which are spread across diverse places in the state of Maharashtra. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Registration: To be released
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MHT CET Pharmacy Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||2nd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||15th April 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||15th to 20th August 2022|
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MHT CET Pharmacy 2022:
- MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form will be Released by 2nd week of February 2022.
- Candidates are advised to fill accurate and definite details in the form along with the attachment of a scanned image of your passport size photo and signature. (Make sure to put the specified size of photo and name- 50 KB per file in JPEG format).
- While filling in the details, it will need to check the details cautiously.
- Application Fee
- The application fee is kept Rs.800/- for the candidates coming under General Category, and those who are under the Reserved category will be paying Rs.600/-.
- They need to get the bank challan along with the printed copy of the confirmation page.
Steps to Apply for MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MHT CET Pharmacy Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MHT CET Pharmacy Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MHT CET Pharmacy Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MHT CET Pharmacy Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MHT CET Pharmacy application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form Fee:
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MHT CET Pharmacy form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MHT CET Pharmacy registration
- Enter MHT CET Pharmacy application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MHT CET Pharmacy Application Form Correction?
- MHT CET Pharmacy form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidate should belong to Maharashtra State or born in Maharashtra.
- Age: There’s no age limit for this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass HSC or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized establishment of Maharashtra state.
MHT CET Pharmacy 2022 Courses Offered:
Admission to undergraduate engineering, pharmacy and agriculture courses such as B. Tech/ B.E, Pharma D and B.