MICAT I 2022 Application Form will be released by October 2022 through online mode. MICAT 2022 is commonly known as MICA Admissions Test 2022. MICAT 2022 will organized by Mudra Institute of Communication in Ahmedabad and it take place twice in a year. This examination will enable the applicants to get admission in PGDM-C/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management Course.
Group exercise or GE and Personal Interview or PI will only be conducted for the MICAT qualified applicants. Applicants who have qualified CAT, XAT, GMAT can appear for this examination. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MICAT 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MICAT 2022 Registration: To be released
MICAT 2022 Application Form for phase I will be released by October 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MICAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MICAT Registration 2022
For MICAT I:
|Application Form submission||1st week of October 2022|
|Last date for submission||19th November 2022|
|Admit Card||30th November 2022|
|Exam Dates||3rd December 2022|
FOR MICAT II:
|Application Form submission||22nd November 2022|
|Last date for Submission||16th January 2023|
|Admit Card||24th January 2023|
|Exam Dates||28th January 2023|
MICAT 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MICAT 2022:
- To start the application process, the applicants first need to register by entering their names, mobile number, and email address.
- Once registered, applicants will access the main application form and fill the rest of the details.
- Along with the details applicants need to upload the scanned images of passport size photographs and signature in the application form.
- The applicants should pay the application fee via online mode.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future use.
Steps to Apply for MICAT 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MICAT Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MICAT 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MICAT Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MICAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MICAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MICAT 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MICAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MICAT 2022 Application Form Fee:
MICAT 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- The application fee for MICAT 2022 is Rs 2100/-.
MICAT 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MICAT 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MICAT 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MICAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MICAT 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MICAT 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MICAT registration
- Enter MICAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MICAT Application Form Correction?
- MICAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MICAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree (in 10+2+3) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Marks: The applicants should take anyone of XAT 2022, CAT or GMAT exam.
- Appearing: Those who are going to appear for the final year exam of graduation in 2022 can also apply.
MICAT 2022 Courses Offered:
PGDM-C/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management Course.
MICAT 2022 Exam Centres: