Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Mizoram MBBS and BDS admission will provide to the candidates through the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Government of Mizoram. Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and it is necessary for the candidates.
The admission will provide to the candidates in various medical and dental programs of the Mizoram state on the basis of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) score, so those applicants who want to complete their MBBS and BDS programs, they have to score qualified marks in the examination of NEET Conducted by NTA. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Registration: To Be Released
Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for Mizoram MBBS/BDS Registration 2024:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form, Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024:
The application form for Mizoram MBBS and BDS admission will be available from Soon; candidates can fill the application form through online mode. On the basis of eligibility criteria, the candidates can fill the application form and it is necessary for applicants to score qualified marks in the NEET examination to complete their MBBS and BDS programs. Candidates should have to make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
Steps to Apply for Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the Mizoram MBBS/BDS Application form 2024:
- Go through the official website of Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -Mizoram MBBS/BDS Admission 2024” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of Mizoram MBBS/BDS Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the Mizoram MBBS/BDS Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in Mizoram MBBS/BDS application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Fee:
Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card), / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as Mizoram MBBS/BDS form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on Mizoram MBBS/BDS registration
- Enter Mizoram MBBS/BDS application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for Mizoram MBBS/BDS Application Form Correction?
- Mizoram MBBS/BDS form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
Mizoram MBBS/BDS 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should belong from Indian Citizenship.
- Applicants age should not less than 17 years and should not be more than 25 years to get admission in the MBBS and BDS program
- Applicants applying for MBBS admission 2024 must be residents of Mizoram.
- Candidates should be qualified in Class 12 comprising of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and any other elective with English.
- The applicants should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates must have obtained the required minimum percentile in the NEET 2024 UG examination in order to be eligible for Mizoram MBBS 2024 admission.