MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. MMDU Mullana Admission 2023 is going to be offered within the various Professional Undergraduate and PostGraduate Courses. The students will get admission through the MMDU Mullana Admission 2023 process within the Field like Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Management, Medical, Arts, Humanity, Arts.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMDU) Mullana, is one of the leading Private University which is situated in Haryana and it was established within the Year 1993. The MMDU Mullana Admission 2023 is going to be offered in 13 Constituent institutions through the 12th Level score and other National Level Entrance test scores. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MMDU Mullana 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MMDU Mullana 2023 Registration: To be released
MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MMDU Mullana 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MMDU Mullana Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be announced|
|Application Form Correction Facility||To be announced|
|Downloading of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MMDU Mullana 2023:
- MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Form will be released through online mode.
- While filling application form, Applicants are advised to upload all type of documents such as caste certificate, academic certificate, migration certificate, etc. with passport size photographs & signature.
- Candidates should also submit result of qualifying exam & JEE Main/ CMAT/ MAT/ GATE in case of admission to B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA.
- At last also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
Steps to Apply for MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MMDU Mullana Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of MMDU Mullana 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MMDU Mullana Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MMDU Mullana Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MMDU Mullana Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MMDU Mullana application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Form Fee:
MMDU Mullana 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Applicants must have to submit Rs.1000/- as application fee.
MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MMDU Mullana form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MMDU Mullana 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MMDU Mullana 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MMDU Mullana registration
- Enter MMDU Mullana application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MMDU Mullana Application Form Correction?
- MMDU Mullana form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MMDU Mullana 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Students should qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Subjects: Students should have Physics, Mathematics and English (PME) as their compulsory subject with any one from Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Technical vocational subject.
- Percentage: He/ She should score atleast 60% marks (40% for reserved category Applicants)
Other UG Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should qualify 12th or equivalent examination.
- Percentage: He/ She should score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Applicants who will wish to join science stream must have completed their 12th with science.
- Qualification: Candidates should qualify bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 year duration.
- Percentage: He/ She must score at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- If applicants doesn’t possess a bachelor’s degree then candidate must have completed atleast ICAI, ICWAI, or ICSI.
Other PG Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should qualify bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or allied course.
- Percentage: He/ she must score atleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
MMDU Mullana 2023 Courses Offered:
Under Graduate (UG):
|B.Tech||B.Optom Lateral Entry|
|B.Tech (Lateral entry)||B.Com (Hons.)|
|B.Sc. in Nursing||B.Sc.|
|MBBS||BHM & CT|
|Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom)||PB B.Sc. Nursing|
|Bachelor’s in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology||B.Pharm|
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||Many More|
Post Graduate (PG):
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Master of Optometry|
|PG Diploma in Management||M.Sc. in Nursing|
|PG Diploma (Medical)||M.Sc.|
|Pharm D||MCA (Lateral Entry)|
|super Specialty Course|