MP PAT 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023 through online mode. MP PAT 2023 is also known as the Madhya Pradesh Pre–Agriculture Test. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is the official conducting body that is organizing the MP PAT 2023. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is also known as the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam.
The MP PAT 2023 entrance exam is organize at the state level for the candidates. With the help of the MP PAT Admission Process, the official authorities will provide admission to the deserving applicants in B.Sc. (Agriculture) and B.Tech. (Agriculture) courses.
These courses will be provided in different Institutes and colleges which are situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MP PAT 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MP PAT 2023 Registration: To be released
MP PAT 2023 Application Form will be released by June 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MP PAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MP PAT Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||July 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||July 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||August 2023|
|Exam Date||August 2023|
MP PAT 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MP PAT 2023:
- The authorities have decided that the MP PAT 2023 Application Form will be made available in online mode.
- The candidates will not be able to get the MP PAT 2023 Application Form in offline mode.
- So it is compulsory for all the candidates who want to get admission in the institution to go and visit the official website of the university.
Steps to Apply for MP PAT 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MP PAT Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of MP PAT 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MP PAT Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MP PAT Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MP PAT Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MP PAT 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MP PAT application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MP PAT 2023 Application Form Fee:
MP PAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Description / Category of the applicant||Amount|
|Application fee for General category applicants||Rs 500 / –|
|Application fee for Reserved category applicants||Rs 250 / –|
|Extra charge for Online Kiosk Payment||Rs 70 / –|
MP PAT 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MP PAT 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MP PAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MP PAT form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MP PAT 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MP PAT 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MP PAT registration
- Enter MP PAT application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MP PAT Application Form Correction?
- MP PAT form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MP PAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for MP PAT 2023 Examination:
For B.Sc. (Agriculture & Horticulture) Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates should need to have qualify their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates should need to have Physics & Mathematics as one of their compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination to be eligible for MP PAT 2023.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants for final academic examination in 2023 are also allowed to apply for MP PAT exam.
For B.Sc. (Forestry) Programme:
- Qualification: Applicants should need to have qualify their intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Candidates should need to have Physics & Chemistry as one of their compulsory subject in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants for final academic examination in 2023 can also apply for MP PAT Exam.
For B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering) Programme:
- Qualification: Applying applicants should need to have qualify their 12th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Candidates should need to have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English (PCME) as their compulsory subject in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
MP PAT 2023 Courses Offered:
MP PAT to offer admission into various courses like B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering), B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture) etc.
MP PAT 2023 Exam Centres: