MP SET 2022 Application Form will be released October 2022 through online mode. MP SET 2022 stand for Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test. MP SET 2022 is held by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) for the award of Eligibility for assistant professor solely / lectureship.
MP SET 2022 will be conduct in eighteen Subjects at totally different Examination Centers in different Districts across Madhya Pradesh State for grant of a lectureship at the universities and colleges recognized by the Central Government / State Government. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MP SET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MP SET 2022 Registration: To be released
MP SET 2022 Application Form will be released by October 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JIMS | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita B.tech, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
MP SET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MP SET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||October 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||November 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||November 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||January 2022|
|Exam Date||January 2022|
MP SET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MP SET 2022:
- MP SET 2022 application form will be released soon through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the due date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to the exam conducting authority.
- Applicants must keep the copy with them for further usage.
Steps to Apply for MP SET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MP SET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MP SET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MP SET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MP SET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MP SET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MP SET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MP SET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MP SET 2022 Application Form Fee:
MP SET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|Unreserved Category||₹ 1200/-|
|Correction Fee||₹ 50 per correction|
MP SET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MP SET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MP SET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MP SET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MP SET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MP SET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MP SET registration
- Enter MP SET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MP SET Application Form Correction?
- MP SET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MP SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants should have completed post-graduation with at least 55% marks. (50% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh)
- Those students who will appear for the final year exam of post-graduation in the year 2022 can also apply.
- Applicants who have earned Ph.D. degree before 19th September 1991 will also get a relaxation of 5% marks.
MP SET 2022 Exam Centres:
|Test Centres||Exam Center Code|