MU OET 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023 through online mode. Manipal Entrance Test 2023 is a University level exam that is organized by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education or Manipal University. This exam would be held in various phases by the university.
The applicants will get admission from MU OET 2023 in the course of UG and PG. There are a lot of programs offered by the university like Engineering, Applied Sciences, And many more. The application forms for MU OET 2023 would be released online on the official website only. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MU OET 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MU OET 2023 Registration: To be released
MU OET 2023 Application Form will be released by January 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MU OET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MU OET Registration 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2023|
|Application Form Correction Facility||April 2023|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
MU OET 2023 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MU OET 2023:
- MU OET 2023 application form will be released on the official website only.
- Upload all the documents as mentioned in the application form only.
- The applicants need to fill in the information on the application form without any mistakes.
- Personal information such as Name, Date of birth, and address are to be filled in without mistakes in the application form.
- Note down your registration number, User ID, and Password as they will be used for login purposes ahead.
- After the submission print the application form.
Steps to Apply for MU OET 2023 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MU OET Application form 2023:
- Go through the official website of MU OET 2023 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MU OET Admission 2023” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MU OET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MU OET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MU OET 2023 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MU OET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MU OET 2023 Application Form Fee:
MU OET 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
- Application fee for all courses: INR 600/-
- Entrance exam fee: INR 1400/-
- Total application fee paid by National Candidates: INR 2000/-
- Total application fee paid by International Candidates: INR 2500/-
MU OET 2023 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MU OET 2023 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MU OET 2023 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MU OET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MU OET 2023 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MU OET 2023 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MU OET registration
- Enter MU OET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MU OET Application Form Correction?
- MU OET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MU OET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech. – The candidates should have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry, Biology, biotechnology, or any technical vocational subject, having obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and any one of the optional subjects.
- BBA – The applicants should have passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or its equivalent examination with having scored at least 50% marks.
- M.Tech: The candidates should have passed B.E./B. Tech. or its equivalent recognized examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate and at least 50% marks in MU OET.
- MDS: The candidates should have passed BDS or its equivalent degree recognized by DCI with 50% marks in MU OET.
- Lateral B.Tech. – A degree from any recognized university with at least of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. The applicants should have passed 12th or its equivalent recognized examination with Mathematics.
MU OET 2023 Courses Offered:
Engineering, Pharmacy, Sciences & Other Courses
MU OET 2023 Exam Centres:
|MU OET exam cities||Exam city code|