MUCLET 2022 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. The Mumbai University (MU) is one of the three oldest universities in India and most past in the state of Maharashtra. Mumbai University was started on 18th July 1857 by John Wilson, a Christian Missionary and an Educator based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The official authority of University is organizing the Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test. Through (MUCLET) applicants can enter get admissions to 5 Year integrated B.B.A. – L.L.B. (Hons.). Below in this article, we have provided all the details of MUCLET 2022 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
MUCLET 2022 Registration: To be released
MUCLET 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
MUCLET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below, we have provided the important dates for MUCLET Registration 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||May 2022|
|Application Form Correction Facility||May 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
MUCLET 2022 Application Process:
Below we have provided the Application Procedure for MUCLET 2022:
- On the registration, applicants will receive a registration number and password on email and mobile.
- After that, the applicants should log in and fill in their personal, qualification and other details as given in the form.
- The applicants should take a printout of the application and send it along with the demand draft and required photocopies of necessary documents to the University of Mumbai Thane Sub Campus, Balkum, Runwal Garden, Thane-Bhiwandi Road, Balkum Octroi Naka, Thane- 400608.
Steps to Apply for MUCLET 2022 Application Form/How to fill form?
Below we have provided the details regarding how to fill the MUCLET Application form 2022:
- Go through the official website of MUCLET 2022 or go for the “Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Now click on “Online Registration -MUCLET Admission 2022” and then click on “Fresh Candidates (Click here) to create Log In”.
- Fill required details like Email Id, Phone Number, Name, Date of Birth and select the program candidates apply for and submit them.
- Now login with Email Id and Date of Birth and a new page of MUCLET Application Form will open.
- After login, fill the MUCLET Application form with required details and click on “save” button.
- MUCLET 2022 Application Form will contains information like Name, Fathers Name, Address, Academic details, examination Centre, Contact Information etc..
- Now upload photograph and signature in MUCLET application Form.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph with plane background and should be within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Signature should be candidate running hand signature and should be scanned within size and format provided in the information brochure.
- Now go for the payment Mode and then fill the required details accordingly.
- Once payment has been successfully paid take the copy of filled Application From and Fee receipt as proof for further usage.
- Applicants don’t need to send hardcopy of Application Form to the authority.
MUCLET 2022 Application Form Fee:
MUCLET 2022 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates can pay through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below we have provided the application form fee category wise:
|General Category||Rs 500/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs 250/-|
MUCLET 2022 Application Documents Required:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Recent scanned signature
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of qualifying examination
- The certificates should be self-attested
- SC/ST/OBC–NCL certificate
- PwD/DA certificate
- Nativity Proof (if required)
- Reservation Certificates (if required).
MUCLET 2022 Application Form Correction?
The correction facility for the MUCLET 2022 Application Form will be commenced right after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates will rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Candidates can make changes in contact details, personal details, exam cities, qualifications and documents. Once the changes are made they must review the form before final submission as MUCLET form correction is a one-time activity.
How to Edit MUCLET 2022 Application Form?
Give below is the process to make changes in the MUCLET 2022 application form for final submission. No changes will be allowed afterwards.
- Go to the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on MUCLET registration
- Enter MUCLET application number, password and security pin displayed on screen
- Click on application form correction option
- Click on ‘I agree’ box
- You will be redirected to application status
- Select section which you wish to edit
- Make the changes and review them
- Make final submission
Important Instructions for MUCLET Application Form Correction?
- MUCLET form correction will be a one-time activity. After that, modification in any details will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Correction will be allowed only for those candidates who completed the form filling process earlier and paid the fees.
- For form correction, click on the appropriate links provided under ‘Application Form Steps’.
- Changes will be displayed on the Confirmation Page after final application form submission.
- Candidate must take a copy of the revised confirmation page showing the changes made for further usage.
MUCLET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Applicants should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate examination or (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university to appear in the test.
- They should pass the qualifying examination with a scoring at least of 45% of aggregate marks (40% marks in case of applicants from SC/ ST category)
- The age of the applicants should not exceed 20 years (there will be a relaxation of 2 years in upper age limit for SC /ST category).
MUCLET 2022 Courses Offered:
5 Year integrated B.B.A. – L.L.B. (Hons.)